Calorie Counter

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 9,200 Member Member Posts: 9,200 Member
    Kuchiness wrote: »
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Meatless Monday.
    Black bean fettuccine with roasted okra and mushroom, plus some herbs.

About 450cal and 40g protein.

v16xiaokztvv.jpg

Your food always look pretty, nutritious and extremely well portioned! I don’t know how you can eat so little of that !!

You think this is little??? Notice the picture is from the top 😉 this is a lot of food, plus, I enjoy food for how good it can be and not as fuel.
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 1,673 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,673 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Don't take this the wrong way, @just_Tomek but I want to kidnap you and keep you in my kitchen forever. The barter is that I'll get you whatever ingredients you want.

If you can kidnap me while staying 2m away from me, go ahead :) I will take this up a notch, I will even cook with whatever ingredients you want :)

Trust that I'm trying to work out the logistics lol In the meantime, keep tantalizing us all with your perfect plating and obviously yummy food pics!
  • MistressPiMistressPi Member Posts: 508 Member Member Posts: 508 Member
    Liver.

5ud4zkhvrawe.jpg

Yeah, baby. I had some chopped chicken liver as an appetizer for dinner last night. So rich, so good! Best of all: I didn't have to make it myself. This looks fantastic.
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Member Posts: 783 Member Member Posts: 783 Member
    vegetarian enchiladas
    63ud4c1a4zkn.jpeg
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 9,200 Member Member Posts: 9,200 Member
    Meatless Easter Friday lunch in isolation, see shopping above.

a2yj00q0zyjs.jpg
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,092 Member Member Posts: 5,092 Member
    Leftover nasi goreng and a mangled sunny side up egg cooked without oil in the nonstick pan.
    7kw5qkawu1iv.jpeg
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Member Posts: 783 Member Member Posts: 783 Member
    Oh how funny! I made something similar to you guys! @acpgee & @just_Tomek 2ugrc46i0zf8.jpg
  • kcmcbeekcmcbee Member Posts: 152 Member Member Posts: 152 Member
    Cajun pasta. Smoked sausage and diced chicken breast cook in olive oil with red and green peppers and mixed with cheese saice over penne. And Good Friday pre Easter banana pudding...
    ll74g798hcml.jpeg
    d1hxhovhs69d.jpeg