200+ (Week 18) Fling Into Spring!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Hey much love back at ya!!! I was just finishing up my food journal...I have to help my daughter study her Spanish so...boo-hoo I can't get lost in the posts just yet and I'm tired so I'm hoping to stay up and watch some of the olympics myself.....

AKA...way to bring it girlfriend!!!

Pinbot...another group...man you are a superhero...I know you are in the three that I am...so that makes 4 groups...or more??:laugh: :laugh: It would be good to weigh in after the weekend...but I know me...I talk so much, :embarassed: I'd never get anything done:laugh: :laugh: I tend to check this one first.... your all my favorite!:bigsmile:

Welcome miztizabebe:flowerforyou:

Check in when I can, have agreat evening!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Pinbot...another group...man you are a superhero...I know you are in the three that I am...so that makes 4 groups...or more??:laugh: :laugh: It would be good to weigh in after the weekend...but I know me...I talk so much, :embarassed: I'd never get anything done:laugh: :laugh: I tend to check this one first.... your all my favorite!:bigsmile:

*twirls* :heart: :heart:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to have a good weigh in tomorrow. Its been a rough week and I only worked out on Monday....Tuesday I was a crying, blobbering, snotty mess most of the night...last night I took benadryll and was in bed by 9:30 and tonight I'm still dealing with some head cold that just popped up. I took the first load of my stuff to the house today when I knew Joey would still be at work. Hopefully I can fit the rest of it in my car tomorrow. It'll be good to be back home. I'm hoping that I got all my emotional crap out on Tuesday and will be alright to deal with it tomorrow. I just need to get the house re-settled with my stuff (I had him pack up all the pictures and stuff when we put it on the market) now I'm thinking I will pull those back out.

man my head hurts from this sinus pressure....I'm going to bed...

Good luck ladies!!!
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    YAY! Got in the treadmill for 30 minutes today. I have a feeling tomorrow's weigh in will be good, but I don't want to get a head of myself. See you in the AM!:glasses:
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    NEW THREAD!

Look for 200+ (Week 19) Fling Into Spring!
  • miztizabebe
    Options
    Welcome miztizabebe! This is an amazing group and have really helped me get back into the groove.

thank you! so do i just go to this topic on thursdays for weigh ins?
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    miztizabebe - we start a new thread every Friday morning - look for the week 19 thread. You can post as often as you like. We give each other support all week. Here is link to the new thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/83628-look-for-200-week-19-fling-into-spring?page=1#posts-1151530
  • jadegem_2002
    jadegem_2002 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    o just started working out and new o this website. i'm on slimfast and the wii my fitness coach workout. It's only been two days today will make day three. can i join this group. I really need all the help i can get.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    You are more than welcome to join us but please read the post two above this that says we have moved onto a new thread. We will no longer be posting on this one. Please click the above link and join us
    in week 19..

Please do not respond to this thread any more...