Options
    *raises hand*
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Raising hand :tongue:
  • samerzz16
    Options
    it started off good...and then it became a lot of unhealthy indian food and a whole pizza. Im sure I ate around 4000 calories today and did not burn a single one unless you count studying as exercise which then thats about 12 hours of straight exercise
  • BunniPage
    BunniPage Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how much I ate... I had about 10 shots of Baileys for desert and a six pack of cider though ;)
  • nanimoose
    nanimoose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    French toast, eggs and bacon for breakfast.. a few Belgium chocolates, coffee, and mandarin orange in between. For dinner: turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, champagne and a good slice of cheesecake. A few bites of a chocolate turtle cake.. then came home and finished off with a leftover turkey, mayo, mustard and cheese sandwich. Mmm.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    i don't even think i could fathom a guess. I logged that i was over by 400,000 calories and then i did not give a crap. More then likely i had my reguler coloric intake in just suger cookies. lol : )
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    <<<< this chick. no idea how much I ate, but it was awesome and TOTALLY worth it. all 7lbs may come sprinting back to me, even may have some friends. Hey, at least one of us is sprinting lol
  • YellowSaturn
    Options
    Tracked what I could remember of the past few days ... there's at least a couple thousand cals in there somewhere that got lost. *Shrug*

Mostly I just didn't want to break my login streak. Heh, heh. And today there was no way I was missing out on homemade Italian beef. If it was in front of me, it went in my face. BRING IT.
  • Sincere24
    Sincere24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I went ham on christmas eve...pun intended of course. I think if i'm not mistaken i clocked something around 4500 kcals hahaha. Just that one day, but will be sure to be cutting down the next three days to meet my deficit.

Happy holidays everyone!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'm still full, and it's 855pm on the 26th LOL
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Me and i enjoyed every minute of it :happy:
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    only 2,878 ...I think I drank too much water...
  • fjc1968
    Options
    Logged about 3,500 but sure to be more than that, but guess what - its Christmas and I don't care:happy: . I also got into size 10 (UK) jeans 2 days before so as long as they still fit after the holidays I'm OK with that
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I had about 20 chocolate sweets, three packets of crisps, veggie roast, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, stuffing balls, carrots & Brussels sprouts, mushroom and onion gravy, apple spice cake with caramel sauce and ice cream, Christmas pudding, more cake, more chocolates, Irish coffee with cream, three glasses of wine, a beer, a bottle of cider & a glass of whiskey and coke, crackers with cheese and PROBABLY some other stuff I'm forgetting! :wink:

Now to repeat for two more days LOL.

Back to kicking *kitten* maintaining in January.

I haven't lost 56lbs so that I can sit around eating salads on Christmas, after all! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Lovin' this thread! I demolished lamb, potatoes, pasta, chocolate biscotti with sherbert, cookies -- it def got crazy...

Thank God for all the peeps on this thread and O.P. - you rock.
  • JKS76
    JKS76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeee!!!! I am trying to log it, just out of interest and it seems I am over my already generous target by double or even treble the calories! I can't even remember most of it to be fair. Really enjoyed it all though. In fact , yesterday was the most enjoyable Christmas dinner I have ever had. I even liked the pudding with brandy sauce! (I am finally a grown up). Aren't we all so lucky that we can enjoy enough food to make us feel so much like Henry VIII or some sort of Roman Emperor? xx Happy Holidays everyone!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Me! And on xmas day too :drinker:
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I even ate the kitty mang. You know what I mean, ohh yeah :drinker:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Except for the ham and a couple cookies I ate pretty healthy....well except for the 2 glasses of wine that is :happy:
    Got on the scale this morning and freaked! :sad:
    Hubby was super sweet about it and said sweetie just forgive yourself and move on. You had a great Christmas and enjoyed yourself. It was worth it. Going to get on my stationary bike soon. Looks like its going to rain out or I would go for a walk.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how many calories I ate yesterday but I know I had to of gone over.