Who ate like a BOSS today?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am not really sure how many calories I ate this Christmas because, like most of you I didn't count them. I am pretty sure however that I ate a lot less than most of my other Christmases. Even so, I was feeling pretty guilty about it until I saw this thread. Thank you everyone who posted here. To see that so many of you had a lot of food yesterday and to see your fit physiques in your profile pictures reminded me that just one day or even a few is not going to kill me! Thanks again everyone!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Ate like a boss, and drank like a boss.
    The best part was everyone asking me how I lost weight my reply was,
    "I eat heavy and lift heavy!!!" :bigsmile:
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    you kidding me? I'm eating leftover pork tenderloin while reading this thread!:laugh:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I worked out to create a buffer. Nothing wrong with that! I had extra time in the morning before I had to head out to see family so I went for it! Why not? Worked out like a maniac, and ate whatever I wanted. It was a good day!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Worked out in the morning, and ended yesterday in the green! Still ate too much, though. Feeling it this morning :sick:
  • Eyesblu
    Options
    no calories logged...cheesecake was pretty good though..heck who am I kidding a 1 1/2 slice of cheesecake
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    no calories logged...cheesecake was pretty good though..heck who am I kidding a 1 1/2 slice of cheesecake

I see your 1 1/2 and raise you 6 cheescake-cupcakes.
  • joeq722
    joeq722 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had a raisin.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Didn't log. Had a bunch of Christmas candy, about 1.5 pounds of prime rib roast (plus veggies), apple pie... yeah, I totally blew it. However, it didn't register on the scale, so I'm not too concerned. Back on track today!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I didn't track it, but on 12-25-12 i am sure it was over 3000 cal
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Let's see, 3 slices of frosted brownies, one slice sour cream cake, 2 slices spiral ham, one large baked potato (with smart balance light butter) , 2 huge servings of broccolli casserole (made with 2% cheese-I'm starting to feel virtuous again) mass quantities of Hersheys chocolate almond nugget bites. 6 oz of Jack Daniels, 1 cup of eggnog with lots of E & J brandy, 3 slices of coconut cream pie. I did manage to waddle away with no help. Guess all all that working out I've been doing has paid off.

Good thread. LOL several times. :D
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough I ate under my recommended calorie intake, was a good break from stuffing food in my face for the last 12 weeks...
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Did not track Christmas dinner or all the desserts and don't even care! How liberating!