Challenge 10 lbs gone by end of March

Options
Just wondering if anyone is up for a little challenge.........I want to lose at least 10 lbs by the end of March....my granddaughters birthday is coming up, they live in VA and i'll be making the trip there, so I want to look a bit better than what i did the last time I saw my daughter and granddaughter....anyone else up for the challenge and to keep up with the encouragement??

Replies

• elliefair
    Options
    I will join you! My husband wants to go to Mexico in April and I am NOT ready for a bathing suit. If we really work it we could lose 2 pounds a week, starting NOW!
  • kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm up for that. If poss I want to lose 13lbs by the end of March so will 100% be up for some dual support and motivation!!!
  • kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention - it's my 30th bday on Good Friday (2nd April) so thats my motivation!!!
  • amandabowman74
    Options
    I would love to do it!! I'm trying and I need all the encouragement I can get!
  • empiremom
    Options
    absolutely! i would love to be 10 down too!:tongue:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    That was my goal as well for the end of March, so why not all do it together?
  • sabajafrani
    Options
    i'm in tooo!!!! :)
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I would love to lose 10lbs by April :) When do we start?
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well since tomorrow is Monday and the start of a new week............how bout we start as of tomorrow!! Thanks for the support everyone.......WE CAN DO IT!!!:drinker:
  • mt130022
    mt130022 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :drinker:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, too! Summer officially starts 4 months from today, and I would like to be down as much as I can by then. Losing 10 pounds by April would be a great kick-start!
  • RacheBell
    Options
    I'm in too :)
  • shorty0j
    Options
    im most def in here we goooo !!!!!!
  • Ellie113
    Options
    :bigsmile: Me to.
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this :flowerforyou:

I'm always up for a challenge, so COUNT ME IN!!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, looking forward to weighing in tomorrow!! Let's go!!
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Love it! That's my monthly goal too!
  • jaysen05
    jaysen05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in..
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    teresa011......count me in too! I usually do my weigh-ins on Tuesday's though so I will be one day behind if thats ok. 10lbs can be doable.....we can all do this! Good luck to all....LET THE GAMES BEGIN!:bigsmile:
  • TexasBuckeye
    Options
    why not? i'm in too