Challenge 10 lbs gone by end of March

Options

Replies

• saritacg7
    saritacg7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!!! I would love to be in this group, and it would be a great way to start my weight loss with a fun support team!!!
    Can't wait to see everyone's successes.:flowerforyou:
    Sara
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in!!!!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Cherrypie ~ It's only 2 pounds a week if you start today and end March 30th! Totally doable. I've been losing 1 to 2lbs a week and I am at 1300 calories, and eat back 1/2 of my exercise calories (sometimes more, sometimes less...I listen to my body)

Welcome to all the new girls!! We can totally do this!

My first official WI: 148.5

If I lose the 10lbs, it will bring me within 3.5lbs of my goal!! I'm excited, but also worried that it'll slow down as I get closer...but since I'm only 5'3" my goald should probably be closer to 125 anyway...I just think I'll look too skinny there.

Today's goals:
    Get my water in
    Stay under calories
    Get Day 6 of the 30 Day Slim down accomplished
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far, Sherry Lynn! That's amazing!

Katie... Congrats on choosing 135, and not going for super skinny! That's an inspiration to me, since a few years ago, I thought that only 125 would make me happy. Now (I'm 5'5" / 5'6" -- I'm not 100% sure, but I've always gone with 5'6" :wink: ) I'd just love to be at 135!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to join you. I am new here and am very happy at my quick progress. I am up for the challenge ;)
  • tmwebb
    tmwebb Posts: 21
    Options
    Absolutely, count me in
  • chrissy7
    chrissy7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    YESSSSS! This is the motivation I need! I'm in!!!
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! I have just started my quest to lose weight and desperatley need some help! :) I'm already motivated by reading the other posts...
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I also would love to join, how does this work? I have never joined a challenge before. I need some encouragement however.
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    how do I get my "signature" of weight loss on my blog remarks?
  • princesspurple
    Options
    weigh-in was today for me....nothing lost-BUT nothing gained either! I burned my toast so i saved 80 calories...on my way to my goal for next weigh-in to be -1.5:)
  • Dumspiro
    Options
    I'm in! This is a perfect challenge and I could use some motivation :)
  • Kalamitykate
    Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. My anniversary is at the end of March and 10 pounds would put me right around my wedding weight. While it's not my final goal it's a perfect mini-goal.

My workout goal for this month is to up the intensity of my workouts. So far I've been mostly walking but I'd like to add more jogging, elliptical, and biking/backpacking if the snow EVER melts. I've gotten way better about counting calories in the last month. My new nutrition goal is to work on improving the nutritional balance of those calories.

This seems like a great positive group. I'm excited to watch us succeed! :happy:
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this a.m. and lost 3.4lbs this week. I know I won't lose that much all the time, I wasn't feeling well on Saturday and didn't each much but have definitley made up for it since then. I think 10lbs is definitely doable! Good luck to all:bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I just joined today but I am in. I like it seems many people have my Birthday at the end of March. I am trying to be down 40 lbs by Memorial day.
  • betterhealth2010
    Options
    I weighed in this a.m. and lost 3.4lbs this week. I know I won't lose that much all the time, I wasn't feeling well on Saturday and didn't each much but have definitley made up for it since then. I think 10lbs is definitely doable! Good luck to all:bigsmile:

Congratulations on loosing 3.4 lbs. Keep up the good work. You are correct you may not lose that much all the time but don't give up. We all can do this. :flowerforyou:
    Nora
  • bhb707
    Options
    Sorry, but if you don't mind a late starter I would love to join in on your challenge group. I could use some support and to challenge myself so lets do it!
  • footballmom2000
    footballmom2000 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm with you too. I am doing a challenge through my gym and I want to lose 35 lbs by April 23rd.
  • sarayaha
    Options
    Im in 2. got an anniversary coming up!
  • sarayaha
    Options
    Hey Im trying to lose 40 pounds by July. Before my 34th. good luck!