Challenge 10 lbs gone by end of March

Options

Replies

• mollydog33
    Options
    Count me in as well...I was looking to loose at least 5# during Feb...only 3 were lost...joined the gym this week so will see how fast it comes off. Good luck to all of us!
  • laurabarden
    laurabarden Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am up for it! I need motivation right now. Maybe this is the way! My Goal is 11 lbs this month. ready.....set......GO!!!
  • lmmarsh
    lmmarsh Posts: 34
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well on thier 10 lb challenge. I lost another 1.8 lbs for a total of 4.8 so far. I am confident with my 3 lbs loss last week that I will achieve my 10 lb goal. I have been really working on eating whole foods and avoiding all processed stuff. works most of the time although I have had a couple slips here and there. So far so good, though. 23 lbs gone since January. Just hoping I can stay focused and actually reach and maintain a healthy weight this time. Good luck to you all!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Good job on the weight loss!! Question: What is Chalean Extreme? I don't think I ever heard of it before?

It's a workout program from Beachbody. It's for 90 days and you're supposed to be able to melt some serious fat with it! Here's the link to it if you want to know more:

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/chalean_extreme.do?code=BBHOME_CONTROL_CE

So far it seems to be pretty serious with the weights! I don't think it incorporates enough cardio though.. I'll be adding that in myself.
  • yogigirl720
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge
    :bigsmile:
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thank you Blondie925...I will definitely need to go check that out. I don't do a lot of weight training, so this will help me out. LOVE ME SOME CARDIO!!
    This week is not going to be so great for me. I have a major cold and can't breath :ohwell: , which means it's really hard to work out right now...as long as I don't gain anything this week, I'll be happy.

Have a great week everyone!!! :happy:
  • Jannyboo
    Jannyboo Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to join in.
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Janny, and everyone else that is new since I last looked............welcome to the challenge and new beginning!! Soooooooo Glad to see that everyone is doing so great, hey if you fall off the barrel, just get up, dust yourself off and get right back on it. I have a tendency to once a week, I will eat whatever I want. no matter what it is, just to kind of trick your metabolism......it seems to work for me...........This morning I weighed myself, and I was thrilled to see that I was UNDER the 200 mark.....I haven't been under 200lbs in over 3 years............YEAH!!!! Have a glorious day everyone and get that weight OFF!! :flowerforyou: Oh and lets not forget.......Happy March and its not long til SPRING will be here!!
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Congrats Teresa!!!! Loks like you've got this month off to a perfect start. Way to go! :happy:
  • ErinNichole76
    ErinNichole76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    yes count me in! thanks
  • gracirae
    gracirae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you in this challenge! My B'day is in April and my hubby and I have a beach trip planned....the idea of a swimsuit makes me ill right now. Let's get started!!:glasses:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Great job Teresa! I know it feels so good to get under 200!
  • arwest21
    arwest21 Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in!

752797.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    since deciding to do this challenge I have added to my exercise plan, the 200 sit-up challenge, the 100 push-ups, and the 200 squats. I hope that will help me lose more weight. I completed my 5k training program and started my 10 K yesterday. Here's hoping for good results come Friday for my weigh in.
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I upped my exercise too. I'm still doing cardio, but I'm trying to add in some of my workout DVDs (I did L1D1 of the Shred last night). I'm just really hoping that it doesn't have the OPPOSITE effect short-term.
  • ChinaGirl33
    Options
    Well, I must say that I am off to a good start. I hope I stays this way. 5 down & 70 to go!!!
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job to all of you!!! I have 8 more pounds to go to get off by the end of March..............I know I can, I know I can.........I haven't increased anything but I continue to do Zumba and weight training........and I have noticed a difference at the gym. The first day I worked with a trainer, and did elevated leg extensions..........I was only able to do 8 reps, out of 15.......haha, I can now do the full 20 reps, then 15 reps.......with a slightly higher weight...........it felt sooooooooooo good to be able to do it!! Keep up the good job all of you!!!
  • light1980
    Options
    I love ZUMBA Teresa!! I really hope they bring it back to my health club. My sisters and I are always putting in suggestions into the suggestion box at the health club...we'll find out in April when they get the new schedule out. Can't wait!! :smile:
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I am down 5 lbs today!!! Half way there! Keep up the great work everyone, and thanks for the motivation!
  • light1980
    Options
    LOST 2 pounds this week!!! Only 8 pounds to go!! So excited. I've lost 10 pounds total since we started the biggest loser here at work (I know my meter says 9, but I signed up on mfp after I had lost the first pound). Hope everyone else is doing a good job!! Happy Friday!!:bigsmile: