Replies

• leh7
    leh7 Posts: 2
    Options
    IM IN
  • LTESNEY464
    LTESNEY464 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in I would love to lose 10 by April. My total goal is 20 more and it is taking forever. i need help and encouragement. So count me in and please help with any ideas. I have been working onlosing for 5 1/2 weeks and only have lost 4.8 pounds. I have been working out 4, 5 and 6 days a week too, doing cardio and toning. HELP!
  • mlipsey
    Options
    Count me in. I don't have a special event to go to, but this sure is a great motivator.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    LT ~ What's your calorie intake like? Do eat back all of your exercise calories, or just some?

I did 30Day shred level 2 and ran 3.2 miles this morning :) Off to a good start!
  • ChinaGirl33
    Options
    Count me in as well. I have a wedding I'm in the the end of May. So, this is a good way to keep me motivated.
  • taz1978
    Options
    Count me in - just want i need some group support to know i'm not doing it alone :smile:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    What does everyone plan on doing to reach your goals?
    I plan to:
    - Stop eating after 8pm
    - Complete all my workouts
    - Switch 1/2 my carb-full foods for veggies
    How about you?

Thanks for asking.

My plan is to:
    - Limit my sweets. I have a terrible sweet tooth and for now I'm trying to do without so the cravings will get out of my system! Half of day 1 is almost over successfully lol.
    - Do my workouts as planned.
    - Eat as healthy as I can and make good food choices when going out.
    - Not let myself get hungry.. if I do that I'll always cave when someone wants something unhealthy or if I start craving something.
    - Make sure I drink all my water before anything else.
  • semperfiwife
    Options
    My birthday is the last week of March so this is perfect! I'm in. I guess my goals for getting the 10 off would be

a) drinking lots of water, more then I have been this past week
    b) avoiding late night snacking, I snack when I'm bored, I need to stay busy!
    c)bumping up my exercise, 45 mins instead of 30
  • princesspurple
    Options
    count me in, it will be much easier to run being 10 pounds lighter!
  • sotria
    Options
    I'm in as well! I'm new to this site so the support will be great! My birthday is at the end of march as well, so losing as much as possible would be awesome! I just started the 30 day shred, so I will be doing that along with my zumba and kickboxing classes! I will also drink more water and like some other on here try not to eat so late at night! I have a habit of eating when im bored and trying to eat all of my calories. Although I always under! I'm a stay at home mom so trying to find stuff to keep me busy will be a challenge as well, I'll just have to take my baby for a walk everyday!
  • vsummers
    Options
    Wow, count me in!!! Weighed in today, I lost 3 lb. with a weight of 184 lb!! Since Jan. 1st I have lost 23 lb !! My big event is turning the big 40 in July. My goal is to be 140 lb by then. 10 lb a month will make me happy!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE, AND WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
  • usafandrea
    usafandrea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in :)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    - Not let myself get hungry.. if I do that I'll always cave when someone wants something unhealthy or if I start craving something.
    That's a good one, Lisa! I'm adding it to my list!

semperfiwife and sotria... Boredom snacking is the WORST! The only thing that makes me stop snacking is surfing the net... I need to find more active activities to keep me busy!

vsummers... Wow! You're doing awesome! Congrats!
  • lmmarsh
    Options
    I'm in! Let the challenge begin! Do we include today's weigh in? Or is today just the starting point (0lbs gone) with next week's weigh in the official first number?
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    lmmarsh, I think we've "unoffically" begun as soon as we've "joined". :-) Good luck!!
  • HEasom
    HEasom Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello Im in!! I only started this 10 days ago and i really want to lose 10 pounds do you think its possible and healthy to lose it that quickly? I haven't quite got the hang of my diet change yet, I read today that i am suppose to be eating my exercise calories which i haven't done at all yet. I feel full from eating my 1200 calories as it is, do you think it will slow down the process if i don't eat the extra exercise calories?

617898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • di_inglis
    Options
    I'm with you..... I have a business trip the end of March and going with people I don't know to be with people I've worked with for 2 years, but never met. I'll be gone for a full week and want to get new clothes and feel good when I get there.
    I'm up for the CHALLENGE! Glad I found your posting by accident.... ALL THINGS ARE MEANT TO BE!

66816.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ChinaGirl33
    Options
    I need to limit my sweets & snacking. Like everyone else I snack when I am bored. Exercise more.
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    I intend to:

Eat bigger breakfasts, tried that one day and it worked out marvelously!
    Drink MORE water!
    Eat something every 3 hours to keep hunger away.
    Also going to really try to get some full night sleeps in.

I try to eat back at least half my exercise calories. I have lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks, so it may be too soon to know if that's working, but that is what I am going with for now.

On your mark...
    :wink:
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Day One down and already cheated a little, but exercised it off so it's okay. *L*

My Goals are to:
    Do the Slim in Six series six days a week
    Do cardio on my elliptical six days a week
    Not eat out as much (this is where I messed up today!)
    Get more sleep
    Eat better breakfasts

I've been on here since January 27 and I've lost 12 pounds so far, so I've had good results to date. My biggest worry is hitting a plateau early on, so I'm hoping this challenge will keep me motivated!