nearing the end of 2012... *biggest MFP Pet Peeves*?

Options

Replies

• justkeepswimng
    Options
    1. The fact that everything is divided into breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. What about 2nd breakfast???

You can go into your settings and re-organzie/re-label what you record. It's under setting--->diary settings---->Meal Names

I mostly just wanted to quote Lord of the Rings but thanks for the heads up. That knowledge will come in quite handy. ;)
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    starvation mode threads

people making forum topics before googling their issue

super long quotes/quoting pictures

same few people constantly posting in chit chat forum because they want people to call them hot/say they would date them

girls who have very revealing pictures on their profile and then complain about "pervs"

and lastly people who post on their profile +12x/day
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    1. The fact that everything is divided into breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. What about 2nd breakfast???

You can go into your settings and re-organzie/re-label what you record. It's under setting--->diary settings---->Meal Names

I mostly just wanted to quote Lord of the Rings but thanks for the heads up. That knowledge will come in quite handy. ;)

Oh..hahahaha..I fail :D Damn..:P
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    The forum search function. Seriously, who coded that?
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Gosh, some of the replies here peeve me...you grumpy monkeys!

I guess the only thing that annoys me are the quotes with re-posting of 7 or 8 huge pictures, and this done multiple times in one thread.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    The ladies that post: look at my diary, I'm fat..and they have like 800 cals for the day.
  • yesmikan
    yesmikan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    In "before and after" picture threads, people who only post "before" pictures. Who cares?
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    People who say they are ugly/fat....we all know that they are just fishing for compliments

People who hate on the skinny figure and "say" that they prefer the full /bigger figure only because they don't want to look "shallow"

People who are easily offended
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    People who create fake or "anonymous" accounts, especially when used as a way to give support to their normal account.
  • Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    People who only run and dont do any weight training, people who eat less than 1200 calories
    People who think one size fits all.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Live and let live i say ... :wink:

I read all the comments, and liked seeing this. Some of the others made me smile also.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Live and let live i say ... :wink:

I read all the comments, and liked seeing this. Some of the others made me smile also.

I don't know why I'm so happy, I guess a unicorn must have pooped rainbows on me or something.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Two words :thigh gap

Also, women who post "what type of body do men like" threads. As if they weren't all individuals with varying taste.

FR's with no message.

But honestly none of it's that big a deal.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Useless threads that are based on:
    1. TOM
    2. Vanity
    3. Pity
    4. Excuses
    5. Lack of using SEARCH
    6. Quick fixes - pills, diets, etc.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    When people make fun of a certain body type. If a girl wants to be skinny and healthy that is fine, if a girl wants curves and be healthy that is fine. Just like not all guys want to be huge or ripped. Personal preferences are just that, personal. Don't attack someone else for having a different opinion on what they like.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    That I can't delete foods from my selections... there are some foods I have only eaten once... some foods I'm trying to forget ever existed.... and I can't because I can't delete them.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    same forum topics every day and sometimes a few times a day.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    1. TOM

I imagine a post about TOM would be useless to you.
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    1. TOM

Could someone please enlighten me...what is TOM? :)
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    1. TOM

Could someone please enlighten me...what is TOM? :)

Time of the Month... or Aunt Flow (AF)