nearing the end of 2012... *biggest MFP Pet Peeves*?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Useless threads that are based on:
    1. TOM

I imagine a post about TOM would be useless to you.

Could someone please enlighten me...what is TOM? :)

Time of the Month... or Aunt Flow (AF)

Ohhhhhhhh I see lol. Thank you!
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    People who suck in their stomach in pictures...
  • faithfulll1
    Options
    Lol
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I guess mine would be people stealing pics on the internet and using them as if they are their own.
  • faithfulll1
    Options
    Douche bags that think their smart.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Douche bags that think their smart.

People who can't spell "they're".
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    people that say all the people should have their diary open , and if we dont means we are not using the site properly.

people that say you HAVE to eat all your calories back no matter what.

people that never say a word

fitness gurus that are all around the forums

people that say eating 1200 calories is not healthy and that you HAVE to eat more

people that say cardio is not enough and that you HAVE to do strenght training
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

Oh, and people who despite the fact that i say on my profile to send me a short message explaining why they want to be friends, don't....irritating.

Hmmm, and those that think there is only one way to get healthy and it is THEIR way. Different things work for different people, why can't we all just get along!!

THIS!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    people who demand a note with a FR.

I demand a fr which is why I don't have a million friends by now! I started that at like 70 lbs lost, because if people wanna be my friend tell me something about you, let me know why you wanna friend me. I have over 500 friends, I only deny if you don' t leave a message, I needed a way to deny people. I've been a member here on this account for over a year.
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    When someone is underweight and on here *****ing that they are fat when they really need to gain some weight!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • whooter
    Options
    People who think *kitten* is two words.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    People who thing any constructive criticism is bashing or any contrary knowledge or belief is bullying.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Double post
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    threads about 1200 calories
    threads about starvation mode
    "rate/date/hump/dump me" threads
    members who have a million and 1 excuses.

^ that. all of it.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    When someone is underweight and on here *****ing that they are fat when they really need to gain some weight!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ oh, and that.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Women who come on here and act like gaining water weight for their period is news to them. They post a thread like, Oh no! I've been exercising and eating right but I gained 3 pounds! How can this be, what am I doing wrong?? Then you ask them if they are about to start their period, are on their period, or just ended and the answer is nearly always yes.

Stop playing! You've had a period since you were 12ish you KNOW women put on water weight during period time! You have experienced the bloating month after month for yearsssssss so just stop with the feigned ignorance.

These threads are posted with such regularity I think MFP should put a sticky up in each section titled: Your period will cause you water gain. LOL!
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    When grown women say "yo" and "holla"....WTF? Its not cute.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    People who suck in their stomach in pictures...

21mfeag.jpg
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    People who ask for help and then have an excuse for why they can't use every. single. suggestion.

People who act like being on their friend list is of the highest honour. You must send me a message, and say these things to me at these times, and wear blue pants on Wednesdays...etc. Get a grip people.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    "rate/date/hump/dump me" threads

^^This is my #1 MFP pet peeve. Always the same folks, everyone's an 8 or above, blah blah blah... :yawn: