Do you have a strange eating habit?

Options

Replies

• lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I like sugar cubes like a horse and even sugar granules plain in a teaspoon. Am I the only one?
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    If I have corn and mashed potatoes or mashed sweet potatoes I mix them together before I'll eat them
  • KrayKira
    KrayKira Posts: 230
    Options
    I never finish a drink ever..
    And I won't drink out of a bottle or can without a straw..
    and I eat sandwiches and burgers from the top to the bottom *I eat the top bun.. then the insides then the bottom bun..*
  • Icanredefinemyself
    Options
    What an AWESOME thread! I love it!
    Some of my weird things...
    -I grew up eating Cheez Whiz and jelly sandwiches.
    -I always butter my pancakes or french toast from the bottom so it sits on the butter and melts.
    -When I make toasted cheese sandwiches, or open faced, I salt and butter it before I eat it.
    -Srirachi hot sauce on as much food as possible. <3 that stuff.
    -I always cut up all my food on the plate before I eat it as though I was feeding a little kid. No idea why.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I am also a frozen food eater- veggies, pizza, oven chips

I eat a lot of things with my hands at home, that you would probably normally eat with cutlery. Eggs on toast, pasta (not spaghetti though) salad, basically anything that isn't in a broth

I split chocolates in half and let one half dissolve in my mouth but chew the other normally

If I bake muffins in paper muffin cases, I chew the paper when I'm finished (but don't swallow it)
  • calisunrise
    Options
    i lick the cup after finishing yoghurt
  • Yani51
    Yani51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I frequently ate dessert first, then the main meal second. My mother told me I have been doing that since I was a child. However I haven’t been doing that since I started MFP 'cause I have cut out sweets considerably.
    I habitually suck the juices from prawn (shrimp) heads before eating the flesh, but the prawn has to be fresh.
    I also like to try exotic stuff, like silk worm larvae when I was in China and green ants in NT, Australia.
  • craftybirdy
    Options
    I like to eat all the salt off of pretzel sticks, let them dry in a pile and then eat them.

When I was young, none of my food could touch on the plate. I would tell my mom that 'it was ruining my circus'

Can't drink the last inch of beer in a bottle or can , I think it gets too warm for my tastes
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I have to eat the whites of fried eggs first. Then, I have to eat the yolks on toast. If I don't have toast I have to have my eggs scrambled.

this is me too! but I have to have two pieces of toast. I keep one uncut, and the other cut in half. I use the cut one to dip in my eggs and the non cut one to put the whites ontop and eat the toast with the rest of the eggs on it. lol
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    The only way I'll eat radishes is with vanilla ice cream.
  • Chris0h9
    Chris0h9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When food is very greasy, I'll take a paper towel and take that grease out.
    I also like to leave the best part of the food for last.
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I peel the wrap off cupcakes, cut them in half horizontally and make a cupcake sandwich.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    When I eat a banana, I never finish the whole thing. I always leave about 1.5"

No idea why...

My daughter does this because she never eats the part she touches. She does the same thing with everything- she will eat Doritos and end up with a pile of the little corners she picked the chips up with lol.
  • doodles80
    Options
    I can never ever break an egg yolk. If I break it when i crack it in the pan it goes in the bin. I eat my fried eggs by eating the whites first and then i scoop up the yolk and pop it in my mouth in one and burst it in my mouth. Breaking it is a waste.

I cannot eat bacon sandwiches with anything else other than heinz tomato ketchup else I feel really disappointed in myself.

I eat roast potatoes by cutting off the crispy outsides, and then mashing the middles with my fork into the gravy.

:-/
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I eat the crust first (sandwiches, pizza, you name it)
    I throw one smoked oyster in the ground for my dog to roll on before I have one myself
    I swallow really loud (it's not intentional but I know its annoying)
    I put garlic and parmesan cheese with EVERYTHING (Its a Sicilian thing I think)
  • OliLloyd
    OliLloyd Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I used to love bread with just mayo. It's so whitetrash.
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have to chew everything 10 times

I eat the outside of everything first

if I have one of those breakfast bagel things I cut it in half and eat one part all togther and the other half I eat it one at a time

I dab greasy foods with a napkin it just gets on my last nerve when I eat something and its all greasy

I have to have two cups of water in a row

edt I tear my food

and I tear the skin off of grapes eat that then eat the grape in tiny bites lol me and my sister used to do that and we would call it a naked grape

My niece and I peel the grape skins before we eat them too. We also do it with the Cadbury chalky chocolate eggs around Easter time.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

One time I was drinking a Dr. Pepper in a bottle and felt something in my mouth. I assumed it was a piece of syrup or something and bit into it. It squirted! I spit it out and guess what it was? A roach egg. Not kidding.

Sadly, I have had that experience at home. Not too long ago, roaches invaded our kitchen and infested my coffee pot. Took me days to figure out why my coffee had wierd tiny chunks in it. Took me days to stop feeling queasy about it once I figured it out.

My boyfriend refuses to eat the ends of french fries. Leaves tiny mountain of fry bits when he's done. His whole family does this, so at least I know where he learned it from. I asked him why and he just shrugs and says it tastes bad.
  • BlueObsidian
    BlueObsidian Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I love garlic sourdough bread (the kind with the chopped garlic baked right into the middle, not bread with a garlic spread on top). I like to toast it and spread it with peanut butter. Most people I know seem to think that garlic and peanut butter is a super weird combination. I think it's awesome. Heck, peanut sauces are often made with lots of garlic!

Also, I prefer waffles and pancakes with peanut butter and powdered sugar. No syrup.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I like shrimp tales and chicken cartilage.

I eat the tails too. Call me weird..........