WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2013

Options
1656667686971»

Replies

• LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Good morning and TGIF to all!

The weather here has been crazy! Snow squalls, extreme wind and back to COLD again! :noway: I am itching for spring and was happy to hear our pastor say that Lent starts in less than two weeks, so I know spring will be here soon....I can't wait because I am sleeping with more and more microwave things to keep me warm. I have added the microwave slippers I got for Christmas to keep my feet warm. It's not a pretty picture, but it sure feels good.:laugh:

:smile: Karen - Attitude is everything. If you keep a positive one, half of the battle is won!

:flowerforyou: Robin - Sending positive thoughts your way and hoping for a better day today.

:drinker: M - You are fearless! Please send some of that my way!

:glasses: Linda - I believe that things always seem better in warmer weather. There is something to that SADD thing.

:wink: Jodi - Welcome and keep coming back. Lots of times it just takes a little longer for the scale to start moving, but it WILL move!

:happy: Barbie - Thanks for the maintenance advice. I am on maintenance too, and experimenting to find out what works best for me.

:mad: Michelle - The weather seems to be crazy all over lately!

:flowerforyou: Mouth - Congrats on your new grandbaby!!! I always say that if I knew grandkids would be so much fun, I'd have had them first!

I am off today, but want to get started on house work. Tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary:heart: and we are going out to dinner, and Sunday we are going to the Home Show and then having family over for Super Bowl, so we have a busy weekend scheduled.

Have a wonderful weekend, and keep warm....

Hugs,
    Lucy in Delaware:bigsmile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,979 Member
    Options
    here is the link to the new thread for February

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/876085-women-ages-50-for-february-2013
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Hello gals, have not written on this post for a while I have logged on continuously for 165 days and have lost a total of 25lbs. I am continuing to measure and weigh my foods and most importantly, I am enjoying exercising. This is something that I never did in the past. I exercise5-6 times a week. Just bought me the OmronHJ-112pedometer.Luv it. Hope that all of my friends here aredoing well and enjoying good health.
    Ermine
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,979 Member
    Options
    here is the link to the new thread for February

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/876085-women-ages-50-for-february-2013
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]