Makeup Junkies!

Options
hearthemelody
hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
Is anyone else here addicted to makeup and/or hair products?

I just got the new Naked2 Pallet and ADORE it!

What is your favorite item?

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    original naked pallet. im obsessed!

im also a fan of too faced and urban decay. I just wish my wallet were a fan of these products :)
  • hearthemelody
    Options
    I know what you mean about Urban Decay. My hubby surprised me with the Naked 2, otherwise I probably would have spent 6 months lusting after it.
  • I'm obsessed with Urban Decay eyeshadows! My mom got me the Book of Shadows Volume III for Christmas and I haven't used anything else on my eyes since then.

Also in love with Smashbox photo finish primer (but it's so expensive and I'm running out!). My favourite lipstick that I have probably ever used is NYX in Chic Red. It's soo red and stays on for ages without feathering or looking bad or anything. It's amazing.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options

Also in love with Smashbox photo finish primer (but it's so expensive and I'm running out!).

agree!!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I love my Fyrinnae collection, most especially my Pixie Epoxy!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    obsessed with too faced eye shadow and smashbox!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    I have oily skin (this includes my eyelids) and I've found that the only eyeshadow brands that don't crease on me (even with eye primer) are MAC and Mary Kay. Mary Kay tends to get a lot of hate, but if I don't have to wonder if my shadow is creased, I'm going to use it. :smile:
  • hearthemelody
    Options
    Mary Kay gets alot of hate? From whom? I never hear that in my neck of the woods...
  • Slaci_Jo
    Slaci_Jo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I got the Naked palette for Christmas and I love it. I mostly use MAC products and recently have fell in love with a few shades of Yves Saint Laurent lipstick that I can not find a duplicate shade of it in any other brand. But I can't bring myself to shed out $35 for a tube of lipstick.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this thread, I just went online and ordered Naked2 and Smashbox photo finsh primer from Sephora. My name is Patti, and I'm a makeup junkie.
  • hearthemelody
    Options
    Thanks to this thread, I just went online and ordered Naked2 and Smashbox photo finsh primer from Sephora. My name is Patti, and I'm a makeup junkie.

All together now-

"Hi Patti!"
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Me!

La riche Directions hair dyes
    Organix Moroccan oil and shampoos
    Nude by Nature foundation and bronzer
    GEL EYELINER CHANGED MY LIFE Y'ALL
    Napoleon Perdis makes great lip colour and primer
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options

All together now-

"Hi Patti!"
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • plaingirly
    Options
    I love MAC make up and OPI nail polishes!

I am rediscovering my inner girly girl after burying all my interest!

I set up a group about prettifying while losing weight. You are welcome to check it out!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10465-operation-prettify-me-health-beauty-edition

It is a bit random but there will be challenges and a bit of retro stuff too. x
  • plaingirly
    Options
    Me!

Gel eye liner is AMAZING! I love how much better I look with it and it is so easy. I could never get the hang of liquid liner! x
  • BrionyLou
    BrionyLou Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Also in love with Smashbox photo finish primer (but it's so expensive and I'm running out!).

agree!!

I know this sounds really strange but try anti-chafing gel (Lanacane or Monistat). Its basically the same stuff but SOOOO much cheaper! :) x
  • hearthemelody
    Options

I have been considering trying the Organix Moroccan Oil. How does it work on your hair?
  • hearthemelody
    Options
    I know this sounds really strange but try anti-chafing gel (Lanacane or Monistat). Its basically the same stuff but SOOOO much cheaper! :) x

I am just excited to hear that there is such a thing as "anti-chafing gel". Gotta try it!
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    YES! I love all of it! Always trying new things, whatever I can get my hands on.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I have been considering trying the Organix Moroccan Oil. How does it work on your hair?

I love this stuff! It makes my hair very soft and shiny. If I use it and just "plop" my hair at night, it is soooo easy to flat iron the next morning.