Makeup Junkies!

Options

Replies

• mnj777
    mnj777 Posts: 17
    Options
    Love: Urban Decay, some stuff from Kat Von D's line. Smashbox, Nars... I can't remember the rest.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I get most of my favorites from the department store. Revlon Colorstay foundation has been my go-to foundation for nearly 20 years now! I also haven't found a better loose powder than Coty Airspun (sadly, they discontinued my shade, and I've only been able to find it on Amazon every now and then at a higher price). As far as mascara goes, I really like Maybelline Falsies...I've been wanting to try CoverGirl's Clump Crusher mascara, though.. I've heard it far outshines Falsies!

My new favorite make-up item: MAC lipstick in Russian Red! Received it for Christmas and I LOVE it! Wish I could afford it on my own, but I don't think I could ever justify paying more than $6 for a tube of lipstick. :P
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Love smashbox, chanel and MAC.....To many to list.
  • amishabbie17
    Options
    I love me some MAC and Clinque...My favess...Always open to expanding my makeup collection :D
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Last night I never got to take off my makeup (long story) and the Urban Decay Primer Potion kept my shadow looking great this morning! I barely touched it up and off I went!

For hair I love TIGI and Bed Head, but I need some different hairspray. Catwalk Helmet Head feels like ... well... helmet head.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Last night I never got to take off my makeup (long story) and the Urban Decay Primer Potion kept my shadow looking great this morning! I barely touched it up and off I went!

For hair I love TIGI and Bed Head, but I need some different hairspray. Catwalk Helmet Head feels like ... well... helmet head.

My favorite hairspray is Rusk Deepshine Oil Hairspray. I can run my fingers through my hair, but it has a pretty decent hold to it.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rcwible83
    Options
    BUMP too. :flowerforyou:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    <
    Can't you tell I LOVE it, too!! I am an Estee Lauder gal for the "main products" but eyeshadows, lipsticks and some blush I normally buy el cheapo!
  • plaingirly
    Options
    I really need a good under eye concealer! Pale skin plus dark circles = not a good combination! x
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I used to love make up when I was younger but now I'm kind of ok with it. I know my face and what I need to look my best in minutes.

Most of my make up is from my friends, the make up artists, they always give me free things. One of my friends works for Lancôme as a leading make up artists and gives me all the shadows, lipglosses, mascaras and etc. MY other friends is a leading make up artists for TV and he is also the make up artist of one star I cant name. He gives me make up and does my make up when he oesnt travel with his clients.

my favorite products:

Skin care: La Mer skin care. It's ridiculously expensive but it's miracle to my skin. It never looked better.
    Foundation: With La Mer skin care I dont need foundation really... sometimes I use Mischa BB cream for day, and Armani Silk foundation for night.
    Eye shadow base: Urban Decay.
    Eye Shadow: Love Urban Decay shadows for evening, they're shiny and sparkly. But the every day I like mat eyeshadow, like Estée Lauder, Lancôme or Bobbi Brown. Also I have recently purchased Tom Ford eye shadows and they're so glamorous for a night out or a date!
    Eyeliner: I use cream eyeliner by Dior or Mac. I have a nice pencil by Lancôme and Urban Fecay but they seem too obvious on my face, cream liner blends better.
    Mascara is Lancôme Hypnose Drama (for fake effect lashes), YSL Faux Cils mascara (for fake effect lashes) and L'Oreal Volumisime.
    Blush: I adore Dolce and Gabbana Tan Blush #22 for sculpting the face. It's a weird grey color but its the best for sculpture. I also like Nars Deep Throat and MAC Cubic blushes to add some color.
    Lips: my favorite is Boxom Lips lipglosses especially in Starr and Dominique. My other favorites are Lip Fusion by Fusion cosmetics.
  • DeirdreMum8
    Options
    http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/lemon-aid

Love lemon aid for under eye. Anything by Benefit and Too Faced I am game to try, Too Faced bronzer is the best :)
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    LOVE the original Naked palette as well as Naked 2... Makeup Forever Matte Foundation... Mac Haute and Naughty mascara.. Mac Myth lipstick... Mac Studio Fix Spray... Makeup Forever HD Setting Powder... Laura Mercier Secret Camo Under Eye Concealer :heart:
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else here addicted to makeup and/or hair products?

I just got the new Naked2 Pallet and ADORE it!

What is your favorite item?

Isn't the pallet wonderful! All colors I use on a daily basis. :D I like the stuff from MAC the most, though Urban Decay always has some great sparkly colors.

I've been on the hunt for the perfect peacy pink lipgloss for ages now. The only one I've found that fits is NARS "Turkish Delight" but it tastes horrible. :( The search continues. :p
  • hearthemelody
    Options
    Has anybody tried the newest Naked pallette? The Matte one?
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options
    Has anybody tried the newest Naked pallette? The Matte one?

The mini pallette?

I want to know if anyone has tried Urban Decay Smoked.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options
    I just saw that Urban Decay finally makes a bb creme. That's what I've been waiting for. I tried Smashbox and felt it wasn't an easy application though I liked the coverage once I mixed it with their foundation primer. Does anyone have any other reccomendations for a bb creme?
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I just saw that Urban Decay finally makes a bb creme. That's what I've been waiting for. I tried Smashbox and felt it wasn't an easy application though I liked the coverage once I mixed it with their foundation primer. Does anyone have any other reccomendations for a bb creme?

Go the THE BB creams of all the creams. http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=mainProductDetail&p_code=MSMS1052&ctg=AAA

Mischa is the way to go, honey. That's one and only bb cream. American and French bb creams are just tinted moisturizers.
  • louisel809
    Options
    BENEFIT counter always uses up all my monies! Cha cha tint and sunbeam! Pricey but lasts ages!
  • hearthemelody
    Options
    Forgive me - I do not know what a bb cream is.

I thought it WAS just a tinted moisturizer?