Makeup Junkies!

Options

Replies

• emilykg12
    emilykg12 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm REALLY not good at makeup, but I'm a huge sucker for any kind of skincare item. I spend so much on this stuff, it's beginning to be a problem.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I also love Urban Decay, Smashbox, Nars & Two Faced. Way to much $$ invested in these products but I love them!

Being over 45 my favorite product is primer for face, eyes and eyelashes!
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I bought a starter kit of the FGS products. truthfully though I did not use it daily like it states so cant really say what I thought. I still have them though and am interested to see if anyone else here has used them!
  • shortnerdy
    Options
    I don't wear alot but I own alot. My roomate got me the 6 pack mini urban decay liners for christmas (first UD products)

My current favorite is the GO Beijing palette from Coastal Scents. VERY pigmented and the selection of shadows in this pack look amazing on my green eyes.
  • plaingirly
    Options
    I'm REALLY not good at makeup, but I'm a huge sucker for any kind of skincare item. I spend so much on this stuff, it's beginning to be a problem.

I decided that I needed grown up skin care and basically bought most of the Boots No 7 range. Love it! Luckily it was on offer! x
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I bought a starter kit of the FGS products. truthfully though I did not use it daily like it states so cant really say what I thought. I still have them though and am interested to see if anyone else here has used them!

Ulta has a trial kit of the three most popular ( day cream, night cream & scrub ) for like $40. I kinda want the Love Handler though.
  • plaingirly
    Options
    Totally obsessed with Lisa Freemont Street on Youtube!

Do you have any favourite channels on there? x
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    http://www.clairol.com/en-CA/virtual-makeover

not really on topic but i thought it was neat, you can put a pic of yourself and try different hair styles and colors
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I have to bump this!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I am in love with cake eyeliner, it beats all pencil, gel, and liquid liners.

Benefit used to make the BEST one, but have discontinued it. Now I'm all about Laura Mercier's tightline : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdKR6V2qgS4

And the Bite Beauty creme lipsticks are becoming a new addiction, I usually hate lipsticks but these are so creamy. I bought Cin Cin and Tannin, but I have my eye on the palette.

9h9PC.jpg
  • OliveDouglas
    Options
    I love the naked pallet 2 as well!!!!!! But, I only wear makeup when I'm going out and getting dressed up, other than that I don't really need it. Sometimes I will put on some mascara and bronzer, but that's it :-)
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I go the organic route...basically anything from the website Spirit Beauty Lounge is awesome. My favorite product ever is RMS Beauty's uncover up. They also make a great skin brightener...coconut based, makes your skin AMAZING!!!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I bought myself the UD Vice palette for reaching 20 pounds lost. I halso have naked 2. I need the original naked. I have Tarte's True Blood eyeshadow palette. I am an eye shadow junky.

I used to use MAC but I've found, for the price, I prefer UD. Also, Avon has come a long way with their makeup.

I have yet to find a perfect mascara. I tend to buy something new everytime in my quest. Closest I have found is the L'Oreal Voluminous Millions Lashes. I'd buy that again. And the Sephora brand sample I got is pretty good too.

I usually use pencil eyeliner. Although I have a tarte gel liner I am tyring to master. And I am an intrigued by Too Faced 3-Way Lash Lining Tool.

I have a large shopping list on sephora...
  • emilykg12
    emilykg12 Posts: 119
    Options

I decided that I needed grown up skin care and basically bought most of the Boots No 7 range. Love it! Luckily it was on offer! x

Yeah! I am addicted to Jan Marini products ... their Transformation Cream is way more than I'd normally spend on moisturizer (about $100), but it's so worth it.

Also, I would explode if I didn't have my Clarisonic.

As far as makeup goes ... I have no idea, honestly. I wear mascara, and that's it.
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    I am addicted to Too Faced eyeshadows. Victoria's Secret airbrush fx face primer. I adore Christian Dior eyeshadows, as well as Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, and Estee Lauder. MAC is my one true LOVE, lol! Mary Kay (is not my favorite for eyeshadows) has a great liquid eye liner and mascara. I also like Smashbox. Oh, and the one thing that I have been unable to live without for the past 15 years is Cover Girl eyeshadow in Champagne.
  • CandyDiehardBAMF
    CandyDiehardBAMF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have oily skin (this includes my eyelids) and I've found that the only eyeshadow brands that don't crease on me (even with eye primer) are MAC and Mary Kay. Mary Kay tends to get a lot of hate, but if I don't have to wonder if my shadow is creased, I'm going to use it. :smile:

Really?!! I adore Urban Decay to death but by the end of the day I barely have any one because I have been blessed with oily skin... Gonna have to try MAC! Nobody sells Mary Kay here.

Both Naked pallets are amazing, certain colors from both are my go tos. I also love Too Faced or Smashbox.

I live in a rural area and never hear from makeup junkies lol... ULTA is my fave stop when I hit a big city. =)
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Love Urban Decay too, i have 2 of the Volume 2 pallettes lol. 1 at mine and 1 at my boyfriends as its too big to carry about.
    Its totally worth the money as it lasts for ages.
    I have a hard time finding good mascara though :(

I use Full n Soft by Maybelline. Not expensive, and doesn't crumble or smear!

What colour of tube is full and soft? I think ive tried them all lol. Actually got a revlon one from the £1 shop and it was quite good
    YES! FullnSoft is the BEST mascara. I tired dozens over the last decade and Full n Soft is the only one I still use.
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Makeup Forever eyeshadows. All of them. And, Your Best Friend primer. It is the smoothest finish I have found yet.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have more makeup than I could ever possibly use, but my real weakness is nailpolish. China Glaze is my favorite brand, I have 115 bottles of that one brand alone, plus 100+ bottles of other brands.