30 Day Shred

Options
Just finished day 2 of the 30 Day Shred. It is seriously rough! Woke up this morning and my legs were so sore when I would sit down. Now after finishing day 2, it hurts just walking. Lol. Loving it though because this burn means its working well!!

Day 2 I could already see a difference in difficulty for me to do each thing.

Bring on Day 3!!

Replies

• caitlyn8390
    Options
    I started it yesterday! Day two today is probably not going to be fun lol
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Let me know how it goes for you!
  • DamaliAsabyiKioni
    DamaliAsabyiKioni Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Think I might try it.. What does it boast? A loss of what in how many days?
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing my 3rd day of the 30 Day Shred as well. I am one sore lady! :)
  • godleyt
    godleyt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding oblivious, what is the 30 day shred?
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I didn't get much weight loss at all but lost inches: I lost 1" off both arms, 1 1/2" off my chest, waist and hips and 1/2" off each thigh
    sorry, tried to post a picture but will need to resize it.

I am on day 3 as I got such great results from it :)
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    In on lvl 3 day 6. and the worst pain I had was day 3 and 4 of lvl one, after that not so bad.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I have yet to start that one, but I have been excited to do it since it arrived in the mail! I just need to kick this stomach bug that I have.

And good job!
  • chile_chicken
    chile_chicken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 9 and loving it! I can see a real definition in my arms, even my husband has noticed.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I am exactly half way through, right smack in the middle of level 2. It's pretty tough. I wish I hadn't skipped out 2 weeks during the holidays. I'm sure I ruined my progress. Stick with it, level one will get easier and then it's on to level 2 and soreness again. My glutes and thighs were hurting and my arms are always shaky and weak for a little while afterwards. I hope you took before pics and measurements. If not, DO IT NOW!

ETA: with all the different moves she makes me do, I still find that faux jump roping crap to be the hardest. Seems so simple but I have a hard time doing it without stopping. Me and jumping don't get along.
  • dlarusch1966
    dlarusch1966 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Where do you find it?
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    In on lvl 3 day 6. and the worst pain I had was day 3 and 4 of lvl one, after that not so bad.

This is nice to hear... I'll be doing day 3 today. It's pretty awesome!

To answer some people, It's a dvd video from Jillian Michaels.
  • himymfanatic88
    himymfanatic88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just did day two today! I did skip a day in between, just so I didn't work myself too much. But I plan on not skipping anymore days till I hit day 30! I really hope to see results. It's a great workout for sure! Good luck everyone who is trying it out. :)
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I found it at Kmart, and it's on youtube.
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Is anyone wearing a heart rate monitor. Whats your calorie burn in 30 day shred?
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I completed day 2 today also! Man, my thighs kill when I move.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Today I'm on day 6 of Level 1. I'm interested to see the results after 30 days. Though, since it's only total of 27 minutes I do other workouts when time allows.
  • LButterfly201
    Options
    30DS is the most amazing workout. It boasts some great routines and it works :) just keep at it :D
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    stay w it. soreness will end and more endurance will start around day 5 or 6. do not give up. you can do it!!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Is anyone wearing a heart rate monitor. Whats your calorie burn in 30 day shred?

I wear one. The first couple of days I burned around 235 calories, but the last couple of days only 215.