30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly on the replies! I didn't expect so many.

I would love for all of you shredders to add me. :))

Those of you stopping because of the pain, I want to urge you to push on. Do your best. The burn is what is helping you!!
    It is hurting me to walk today and to do anything requiring me to bend my legs but it is going to be worth it!!
  • brittaney0625
    Options
    I did Day 2 yesterday and I was in serious pain all last night and this morning. I could barely walk lol. But I forced myself to do Day 3 today and then I ran on the elliptical/arc trainer at the gym and I feel fine!

Yes, walking is rough today. Tomorrow will be insane. But so ready to do it!! Lol
  • brittaney0625
    Options
    Today was day 2 level 1 for me. I have started this more times than I like to admit but never made it through the entire 30 days. This time I am hoping to make it through. The last times I did it at night but seems like things always came up to keep me from working out. This time I am waking up earlier and doing it before work.

Always open to adding friends for support and encouragement. Good luck to all of you!

Good luck!
    You can do this.
    Never give up!
  • brittaney0625
    Options
    Congrats. I just finished day 2 too! And yes I am super sore. However...keep it up. That is one of the main things that got me my results. I lost about 7 lbs I think the first rounds but over 10 inches. If you haven't yet, take pics and do measurements. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Dana

I will find my tape and measure today!
  • brittaney0625
    Options
    Think I might try it.. What does it boast? A loss of what in how many days?

I really don't know what they say you will loose.
  • brittaney0625
    Options
    Having some serious burn right where my ribs are. (really need to learn the names of all my muscles)
  • FHodgson
    FHodgson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too have just done day 3 at level 1. My calves are sore but nowhere near as bad as yesterday, and it was slightly less difficult today than yesterday - nice to feel an improvement already! Works well for me because I'm very short on time so great to have something I can do in less than 30 mins which is still effective.

Frances
  • katydidit79
    katydidit79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've had it for year or two and was always scared to try it. I think its time to "man up" and give it a whirl! :)
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love the 30DS!! I've finished the 30 days but now just do a level of choice a day. Really enjoy it!
  • brittaney0625
    Options
    I am on day 2 and HURTIN!!

I feel ya. At 285lbs its killing me and I love it. :)
  • brittaney0625
    Options
    I love the 30DS!! I've finished the 30 days but now just do a level of choice a day. Really enjoy it!

How did you do overal in your first 30
  • brittaney0625
    Options
    I've had it for year or two and was always scared to try it. I think its time to "man up" and give it a whirl! :)

You can do this!! Pull that puppy out!!
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred! I just started it again. I'm on day 5. It is tough but the results are worth it!
  • brittaney0625
    Options
    Emily <3

Yes, I know its going to be worth it.
    Seeing my 3 yr old try to do it with me is worth it. :)
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I didn't measure myself before hand, but during that time I probably lost 8lbs and probably a few inches :) (I was also on a 1200cal day)
  • brittaney0625
    Options
    I didn't measure myself before hand, but during that time I probably lost 8lbs and probably a few inches :) (I was also on a 1200cal day)

Sweet. I can't wait to have my results.
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am doing it too - I just did level 1 day 1. I've done the full 30 days before, and it really, really works! My results from last time are on my profile, it really worked well for me to shed a couple of pounds and get some definition.

The first couple of days are the hardest! I will bet that if you can make it day 5, you can do the whole thing.

I have a few moves that I just cannot do - in level 1 the arm raises (with the side squats), I can't do because of a shoulder injury. I just do bicep curls instead. I highly recommend modifying moves to suit you if there's something you really, really can't do.
  • boogasmommy30
    Options
    I'm doing a 1200 cal diet. I started on the 1st. So far I lost 5.3lbs. super exited I want to lose at least 50 lbs. Im doing elliptical at home till i can get to the gym ( maybe next week). Then I'll be doing strength 3x week and cardio 2x and have 2 off days for rest. I was thinking maybe doing this again. 1st time I failed myself by not keeping with it but I felt the burn right away especially because I am definelty out of shape..lol
  • brittaney0625
    Options
    I'm doing a 1200 cal diet. I started on the 1st. So far I lost 5.3lbs. super exited I want to lose at least 50 lbs. Im doing elliptical at home till i can get to the gym ( maybe next week). Then I'll be doing strength 3x week and cardio 2x and have 2 off days for rest. I was thinking maybe doing this again. 1st time I failed myself by not keeping with it but I felt the burn right away especially because I am definelty out of shape..lol

Thats awesome. Stick with it. My calorie goal is 1620.
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Finished day 1 yesterday & about to do day 2 later today. My butt is definitely feeling those lunges & squats today...Overall its not too bad though since I did about a month of Insanity over the summer so 30DS isn't as intense, but definitely gives me a good burn as well.

Is anyone else incorporating extra workouts with this? I've been power-walking around 2-3 miles in addition to this. I have some of her other workout DVDs too & was thinking about adding those in. Also, have you guys checked out The Ultimate 30DS post? The results from there are amazing!