30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• MsEllaSimone
    MsEllaSimone Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm starting 30 day shred today. I did start it before Christmas, but only got to day 5 then things got in the way, so I stopped.
    I'm going to start from day 1.
    Bring on that burn.
  • brenick12
    Options
    L1D1 for me..here's to the next 29 days. Good Luck
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    All these videos are free on youtube...

BUT, I have a question - is the mealplan included in the dvds when you purchase them?
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I may be getting ahead of myself since I'm on L1D1 but what have you all done when you finish the 30 days? It seems weird to me to do the 30DS again, and go back to level 1 after completing level 3 so I'm just wondering!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I may be getting ahead of myself since I'm on L1D1 but what have you all done when you finish the 30 days? It seems weird to me to do the 30DS again, and go back to level 1 after completing level 3 so I'm just wondering!

When I am done (about to start level 3) I intend to go back to the gym and strength train using heavier weights than I was using before and cardio
  • stephldn
    Options
    nope it wasnt in mine!
  • stephldn
    Options
    All these videos are free on youtube...

BUT, I have a question - is the mealplan included in the dvds when you purchase them?

nope it wasnt in mine!
  • FluroFaye
    FluroFaye Posts: 130
    Options
    I've only done 2 days so far with a rest day inbeteween. I think when I finally finish it I'll put up my weights and do it again not long after, if I'm not completely bored with it! I'm currently using 2kg weights, but I also have wrist weights and 5kg weights.
  • sarahcosta81
    Options
    You can get it for free on YouTube:happy:

I'm L1D3 and I hurt all over. I didn't even start to use weights until day 2 because I only have 5lbs and still not using weights for flys.

I'm really excited to follow this thread and compare experiences to my own!
  • Ickle_Pickle
    Ickle_Pickle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 9 here and weigh in day. Have lost 2.5lbs since last weigh in 6 days ago yay.
    Will do measurements tomorrow.
    X
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Me and my sister are going to start 30 Day Shred on Monday... I'm kind of nervous.

I took before pictures and measurements, but I'm scared I won't be able to do it because I'm so big and out of shape. :/
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday as well! I woke up so sore. Excited to do it later because my boyfriend said he'd do it with me, lol
  • PinevilleGirl
    PinevilleGirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great to find this thread. I'm starting today, odd day I know but my schedule has been wild. I did it a year ago and although I didn't loose 30 I did loose and felt great afterwards. My Dr. recommended it on my last visit since I had gained 10 pounds back. She said it was a good balance of all the things I need to do. Hoping to do 30 days straight and then start again with heavier weights as that's when I tend to loose more inches and weight.
  • buildingdreams
    buildingdreams Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I stumbled on to this thread. I did you tubie it and am currently viewing. I maybe getting ahead of myself but, is each day a 20 min workout. I am viewing level 1. Is each level 30 days ..??
  • aimiee88
    aimiee88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is always the worst! Im now on day 4, its still hard, but getting easier and can see my endurance getting better already =)
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am on lev 1, day 5 today. The first 2 days were hardest to me. I haven't lost #s or inches yet waiting for the whoosh.:wink:
  • aimiee88
    aimiee88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I stumbled on to this thread. I did you tubie it and am currently viewing. I maybe getting ahead of myself but, is each day a 20 min workout. I am viewing level 1. Is each level 30 days ..??

Hey,
    You do level 1 for 10days, then level 2 for 10days then level 3 for 10 days =) I use youtube for all of them!!
  • stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would do 10 days of each level.

Level 1 for 10 days
    Level 2 for 10 days
    Level 3 for 10 days

If you want complete 30DS and want another Jillian Micheals workout, I would suggest looking in to Jillian Micheals ripped in 30. Jillian uses some moves from 30DS in the ripped in 30,
  • Carolannb1986
    Options
    tomorrow will be day 4 for me, this is my 2nd attempt at it. Just want to be able to do a push up by the end of this level lol!! my legs and pecks hurt the most on day 2 today thighs a little achey but sides and hips killing!!
  • Mandybean88
    Options
    I am on day 4. I had to miss yesterday's because the living room was occupied... I don't have anywhere else to exercise. On day 2 and 3 I was in absolutely crippling agony, could hardly get up and down stairs. Tempting to say 'I can hardly move, I'd better have a rest day' but I wondered if the exercise would actually help my warming my body up and loosening the muscles so I worked through the pain somehow! My legs were killing me. After my 4th workout I still ache all over, but in a kind of nice way - I can feel that the exercise is working but I'm able to move like a normal person again lol. My endurance is improving already, on day 1my body was constantly quitting during the strength routines. Now I can do the press ups without having to stop and can get through the whole workout without stopping for a quick drink. Under my tummy fat my muscles feel firmer and harder, I'm just hoping the cardio will get the flab off so the improvement is visible! I think my posture is improving which is one of the most important things for me. Just hoping some weight will come off soon, at the moment since starting it I have put on a pound or two. I have crappy knees so the things I find the hardest is anything where I have to squat down, or the lunging. I'm struggling with getting those side lunges from level 1 done correctly but I think I am improving slowly. I really enjoy the cardio, which is the easiest part of the workout for me but it kills my boobs with all the bouncing up and down even in a sports bra!