30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• jeepingirrl
    jeepingirrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started it this morning....again!
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Did D1L1 & it actually wasn't all that hard. We will see.

Nope, nothing even sore on me today. Do you think I should just skip up to level 2? I mean the cardio is more than I normally do. But... only get about a 220 calorie burn and the "strength" and "abs" seem easy. Maybe I should just use some heavier more serious dumbbells? How much weight are y'all using?

exercise.png
  • AmiBee480
    Options
    Question, how do you enter the 30 day shred into your excersize counter? Do you enter it by excersize? I couldn't find the video already loaded under the search bar. Thanks and good luck!
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Today is day 6 for me.
  • shannonS108
    shannonS108 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have to hold on to something to do the standing on 1 leg stretches - since I sprained my ankle last year my balance is not all it should be despite improvements through physio.

I have to do that during the stretches too. I sprained my ankle about 6 months ago, so maybe that's the reason I have balancing issues.
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Question, how do you enter the 30 day shred into your excersize counter? Do you enter it by excersize? I couldn't find the video already loaded under the search bar. Thanks and good luck!

I created it as a new exercise and I use my HRM to determine how many calories I really burned doing it.
    exercise.png
  • shelmac
    shelmac Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Im on day two of level one and ouch ouch ouch. My performance was a bit shoddy. But will keep going. Any shredder's wanna add me please do. I need all the support I can get.
  • miiszchelly
    miiszchelly Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I used 'Circuit Training, General' for now, I plan to get a HRM soon!
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3 of Level 1! I feel great!
  • stephldn
    Options
    on the last day of level one! i have actually seen a weight gain by 2lbs and about 0.5 inches lost so far.. i hope it gets better! but im going to stick with it
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    In level 2 in the last abdominal exercise, Jillian says "if Natalie can do it, you can do it". REALLY?? Look at Natalie, then look at me. Can you now look me in the eye and say that honestly? I didn't think so.

and when she says "Are you feelin it? I'm feelin it.", I really want to punch her in the mouth.
  • LMadams8519
    LMadams8519 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just ordered 30 day shred. It was supposed to get here by the 10th now its saying the 18th which means I wont be able to start it until the 21st....hopefully I'll still have motivation by then :/ Add me on here please! Help keep me motivated :)
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    In level 2 in the last abdominal exercise, Jillian says "if Natalie can do it, you can do it". REALLY?? Look at Natalie, then look at me. Can you now look me in the eye and say that honestly? I didn't think so.

and when she says "Are you feelin it? I'm feelin it.", I really want to punch her in the mouth.

Haha...so I'm not the only one that dislikes Jillian. I bought 30DS because of the all the support groups that are on MFP and because it seems to get results, but I really really do not like her.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Just ordered 30 day shred. It was supposed to get here by the 10th now its saying the 18th which means I wont be able to start it until the 21st....hopefully I'll still have motivation by then :/ Add me on here please! Help keep me motivated :)

It's on Youtube !! that is how I do mine.
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I did this back in October and lost 26 inches! I hurt so bad the first 3 days, it WA horrible! I'm now a active jillian Michaels fan and own almost all of her DVDs! Don't have the yoga one, or the body revolution set, but I'm going to get them at tax time! Oh, and her other one is coming out in march!
  • lstock53
    Options
    How many times a week are you supposed to do the DVD? Every dAy for 30 days at each level? Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question!
  • LMadams8519
    Options
    Just ordered 30 day shred. It was supposed to get here by the 10th now its saying the 18th which means I wont be able to start it until the 21st....hopefully I'll still have motivation by then :/ Add me on here please! Help keep me motivated :happy:
  • LMadams8519
    Options
    Do each level for 10 days.
  • kaila666
    kaila666 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also on day two!! Im somewhat sore not bad just my butt!! hahah :smile:
  • Ovaltinie
    Ovaltinie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just had a look at Jillian on YouTube. She is tough, think I will give it a go though. How do you guys log this on here?