Look for 200+ (Week 19) Fling Into Spring!

Options
123457»

Replies

• jadegem_2002
    jadegem_2002 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jada. I'm 25 going on 26 and a new mom. I'm tired of being fat and seeing everyone around me getting smaller. I'm also afraid of having high blood pressure and diabetes and other health problems due to me being over weight. I plan is to workout 4-5 times a weeks and to try and eat something small every 4 hours and to drink half a gallon of water a day. No to little carbs. And if i want sweets i grab some fruit or my 100 cal slim fast peanut crunch bars or 100 cal choc wafer snack packs.

SW 270
    CW
    GW 200-180
  • ejm0306
    ejm0306 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi! My name is Erin! I am a 26 year old who is getting married in October to an amazing man. I am wanting to lose 45 pounds by August, but instead of doing it the wrong way and gaining it back I wanna keep it off. I am working out 4-5 days a week depending on what is going on in my hectic life during the week. I heard that you are a very supportive group of women and would love to be part of that!

Erin

SW 250.5
    CW 243.5
    GW 170
  • jadegem_2002
    Options
    what workouts are you doing. i'm walking with my mom , doing the wii my fitness coach and the my biggest loser cardio
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    well i lost .5 lbs this week.. makes me sad i was hopeing for 2lbs. but either way next week is brand new :)
  • jadegem_2002
    Options
    Im a little upset. i have been working out non stop for a min. I got my wii fitness on feb 24 and i have missed one work out. so i have worked out for like 11 days straight. I lost 5 pounds and i was shocked and my SO said it was water weight. I havent been eating much but when i go out to eat it's healthy stuff. like subway turkey sandwich, low card breakfast at cracker barrel and a steak salad from taco cabana, and a burger from fudruckers on a wheat bun with sweet potato fries. is this normal. i know it's only five pounds but my feelings are hurt. i guess i just need to be stricter on myself( which i thought i was already doing. i dont eat much but i try and eat every 4 hours. ) So now this week i'm just gonna go back to my slimfast and soy shakes and my tiy snacks. this is depressing. i love food so much.

Can someone please give me some advice bc apparently i'm doing something wrong. Should i up my water intake to a gallon instead of half a gallon?
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    jadegem - every Friday this groups starts a new thread and begins posting on the new thread. Several threads up, akasullengal posted when she started the new thread. You will find us on the week 20 thread. We would enjoy getting to know you there.