Lost 100 pounds in 6 months... many progress pics!

Options
123457»

Replies

• tyler
    tyler Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am busy reading your book "How I lost 125 Pounds by COUNTING CALORIES" on Kindle.

I highly recommend it to EVERYONE!!!

A real eye-opener and I am now very happy following the COUNTING CALORIE way, including a hamburger once a week and a glass of wine with dinner every night :-)

Not stressing about WHAT I am eating or what my protein/starch/fat ratios are, and rather focusing on my calorie limit has set me free - free from trying to make myself seperate 'healthy' meals when cooking for my family...... free from eating a salad at lunch EVERY day.......... free from banning toast for breakfast............ My food regime is now ultra-simple.

I try to fit in as much salad, fruit and veggies as I can, and limit the starchy carbs, but I am not stressing about it.

Doing it this way, I will not be falling off the wagon any time soon ;-)

Congratulations on turning your life around and your amazing success - you are truly an inspiration!

And thank you so much for writing your book to help others like me.

Wishing you an amazing and wonderful 2013.

Danette

Wow, that's such an amazing compliment. Thank you for being so kind. I'm glad you like it! :)

I don't know if you guys have ever heard of DietBet, but I just set one up... http://www.dietbet.com/344Pounds -- it starts in about 6 days. It's a little fun competitive (but VERY supportive) way to lose weight. This is my first DietBet contest, but it looks to be a load of fun already. I hope you'll consider signing up! :)
  • tyler
    tyler Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love that you got a trampoline.... Movement is monement!

I always say that, too! I think everyone should do something to burn calories that is FUN! Running on a treadmill for two hours a day isn't fun, but so many people start doing that on Jan 1st of every year. People need to find what works for them -- playing kickball, dancing with their kids, jumping on the trampoline, etc. -- burning calories doesn't have to be boring!
  • poorchini
    poorchini Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So, I've been working on my weight for almost 3 months now. I've already lost 40 lbs since Jan 1st this year. I just signed up here to track my progress. I'm looking to loose another 50lbs by June. I'm doing this for a job and my health. June I start school for wind turbine technician which requires me to be 265lbs or less. I've got the whole diet/exercise plan worked out already... My question though is. If i do manage to loose 100lbs in 6 months which is my goal, how can i rid myself of all the extra skin? I've been around 300lbs for about 10 years, and I know its not just going to shrink as I do. Rapid weight loss = saggy skin. What can I do to minimize this?
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on your success!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job. Amazing accomplishment to not only have lost the weight, but to inspire so many people. Congrats.
  • Shook765
    Shook765 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You look amazing!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!