Team UK - March 2010

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Another 3lbs lost today! :smile: Takes the running total to 24lbs in about 2 months! :drinker:

OMG That's amazingly fast weight loss!! Well done you!!

I've not been quite so good this weekend :sad:
    Chinese and drinks before work didn't help -plus kfc for lunch on saturday!! :noway:
    Oh dear! Been making up for it ever since!!

Hey ho!
    Will be good all week and then hopefully back on track :grumble:

Keep up the good work everyone :drinker:
    Mel xx

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Ta hun, it came as quite a shock to me too! LOL!

I'll end up having a fair few calories on Friday night though, big rugby game so will be having a few pints! :-)

Hehehe Friday nights are tricky hey!!
    I have to admit I find it difficult stopping at just one pink wine!! lol
    Especially when everyone else is drinking loads more than me!! :grumble:

Oh well I'm making progress - slowly!! :wink:

:drinker:
  • NinaMyers
    NinaMyers Posts: 37
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome folks:drinker:

Going to be a toughie for me tomorrow.

Me and OH are off to see Frankie Boyle at the King's theatre in Glasgow tomorrow night.
    Out for dinner and a couple of drinks first and staying overnight in a hotel

Going to stay strong though, without ruining my night.... And I'm sure I'll laugh a few calories off at Frankie Boyle:laugh:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options

Me and OH are off to see Frankie Boyle at the King's theatre in Glasgow tomorrow night.

Going to stay strong though, without ruining my night.... And I'm sure I'll laugh a few calories off at Frankie Boyle:laugh:

Nina, I hope you have a lovely evening! Enjoy and dont worry about the cals, sometimes it can ruin an evening fretting about how many cals are in a certain meal/drink/pudding!! Enjoy! :drinker:

I will be in the same boat this weekend with my trip to notts.. i have a feeling i will be going over on my cals.. I did last night as well.. had some sweeties!! :laugh:
  • kpnuts23
    Options

Afternoon K! Thanks :happy: I missed posting on this thread whilst I was away gorging :laugh: I'm quite pleased I have been pretty healthy today, really looking forward to the gym and I'm not hungry, shock shock horror! Haha :noway: Bet you're REALLY LOOKING FORWATD TO N'HAM! :heart: and if you're back on Saturday evening that's not even a whole weekend so if you aren't strict Friday and Sat I'm sure your dedication this week will have made up for it!

:heart: Mikhaila xx

Woo Happy St Patricks Day btw everyone! :drinker:

Morning Mikhaila :heart:

I missed you being here!! mmm gorging away, sounds good to me!! :tongue:
    ohh looking forward to the gym - i might go there tonight... emphisis on the "might".. i need to get packing and sorted for tomorrows journey up north! yeah i will be, might be a late drive home, im not too worried about what time i get home, means i get a lay in on sunday! and i wont be hungover!! :laugh:

Hope you have a good day x x :heart: x x
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options

Afternoon K! Thanks :happy: I missed posting on this thread whilst I was away gorging :laugh: I'm quite pleased I have been pretty healthy today, really looking forward to the gym and I'm not hungry, shock shock horror! Haha :noway: Bet you're REALLY LOOKING FORWATD TO N'HAM! :heart: and if you're back on Saturday evening that's not even a whole weekend so if you aren't strict Friday and Sat I'm sure your dedication this week will have made up for it!

:heart: Mikhaila xx

Woo Happy St Patricks Day btw everyone! :drinker:

Morning Mikhaila :heart:

I missed you being here!! mmm gorging away, sounds good to me!! :tongue:
    ohh looking forward to the gym - i might go there tonight... emphisis on the "might".. i need to get packing and sorted for tomorrows journey up north! yeah i will be, might be a late drive home, im not too worried about what time i get home, means i get a lay in on sunday! and i wont be hungover!! :laugh:

Hope you have a good day x x :heart: x x

Morning K :heart: and everyone :flowerforyou:

I wish I was doing something exciting this weekend! I had a good time at the gym last night and I'm in quite a good mood today wahey! :happy: Gotta love lie ins! I make sure I get two a week, Saturday and Sunday :laugh:

It's nearly Friiiiiiiday woo! I love short work weeks!

Have a great day! :heart: :heart:

Mikhaila :flowerforyou:
  • crispy1990
    Options

Hi Nina

I know the feeling, am off to France for the weekend with OH & another couple, out for dinner on the Saturday. Then back to some French friends house to watch the Rugby (England v France) could be very tricky evening :drinker:
    Just have to make sure I don't eat to much as well. LOL
    Good Luck
    Karen
    x
  • JimJam87
    JimJam87 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hope everyone's doing well. I lost another pound this week, I know it's not much but I think that's my 4th week in a row with a loss so I'm quite chuffed, also means I'm not under 12st for the first time in aaaaaaaaages!! :happy:
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    Hope everyone's doing well. I lost another pound this week, I know it's not much but I think that's my 4th week in a row with a loss so I'm quite chuffed, also means I'm not under 12st for the first time in aaaaaaaaages!! :happy:
    Hey JIMJAM that's amaaaaaaaaazing well done!!!! :drinker: xxx
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options

Brilliant. keep up the good work
  • sparklepants
    sparklepants Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :0)

Sorry I've been on the missing list! I had a chest infection and felt really crappy, ended up just not thinking about what I ate :(

But I went to the gym last night and plan to go again tonight! (I MUST!)
  • Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow!!! :noway: :noway: Arrrrgh!!! Been back in work today, which helps me stay on the straight and narrow, but not feeling up to exercising!!! :yawn: Doh!!! Fingers crossed for a loss in the morning!! Small tea planed, then nil by moath till the am!!!

Have pleasant evenings all!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sparklepants
    sparklepants Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow!!! :noway: :noway: Arrrrgh!!! Been back in work today, which helps me stay on the straight and narrow, but not feeling up to exercising!!! :yawn: Doh!!! Fingers crossed for a loss in the morning!! Small tea planed, then nil by moath till the am!!!

Have pleasant evenings all!!! :flowerforyou:

Good luck!!

Totally know what you mean about not feeling up for the gym after work!! I wish I had time in the morning!
  • JimJam87
    JimJam87 Posts: 62
    Options

I meant now under 12st, not not!!
  • xXmimiXx
    Options
    :happy: Morning Everyone!

Haappppppppy Friday! I hope you've all had a good week! :drinker: I did a jog at the gym last night for first time in over a week so that was good! I'm soo glad it's Friday phew-wee!

K have a nice time with you guy!

Hope you all are doing something exciting this weekend...I'd like so say I am :grumble:

Happy eating and exercising :laugh:

:heart: Mimi
  • Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just done my weigh in and lost 1 lb, am really pleased (especially after having a chippy tea last night :laugh: :laugh: )!!

Was 10.12 1/2, so moving away from 11 stone which i am over the moon about as I have been lingering at 11.1 for ages, I think this may be my comfortable wieght, so it has taken a lot of effort to get away from there!!

Havent been well this week so not done any exercise which is disapointing, but will hopefull get back on track with this next week and aim to loose 1 1/2 lbs. We are at a wedding on Easter weekend and it would be lovely to get to 10.10 for then!!

Have good Fridays guys, its lovely and sunny in Manchester :glasses: ...... roll on 5pm!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :0)

Sorry I've been on the missing list! I had a chest infection and felt really crappy, ended up just not thinking about what I ate :(

But I went to the gym last night and plan to go again tonight! (I MUST!)

Oh dear, hope you're feeling better. Seems to be a lot of it going around. My mum is on her 3rd round of antibiotics for a chest infection at the moment. Well done on going to the gym, did you make it last night?

I've not lost anything this week, but no great surprise there what with all that lasagne etc! To be honest at the moment the losses seem to be coming off every two weeks anyway, so fingers crossed for next week. I've got a girly afternoon/evening with some of my friends tomorrow...I think I'll be ok if I can control the wine consumption....easier said than done. Gym in the morning though!

I hope you all have great weekends.

Erika x
  • sdscouser
    Options
    HI everybody. I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.

I had a sneak peek at the scales this morning.. and it's looking favourable..

Not much planned for the weekend as I am off to MK again tomorrow to have laser eye surgery so doubt I will get to the gym over the weekend. I am going later though so I will have to work a little hard to offset the two day break.

Take care and enjoy the weekend (if you can).

Steve
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Just done my weigh in and lost 1 lb, am really pleased (especially after having a chippy tea last night :laugh: :laugh: )!!

Was 10.12 1/2, so moving away from 11 stone which i am over the moon about as I have been lingering at 11.1 for ages, I think this may be my comfortable wieght, so it has taken a lot of effort to get away from there!!

Havent been well this week so not done any exercise which is disapointing, but will hopefull get back on track with this next week and aim to loose 1 1/2 lbs. We are at a wedding on Easter weekend and it would be lovely to get to 10.10 for then!!

Have good Fridays guys, its lovely and sunny in Manchester :glasses: ...... roll on 5pm!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Well done for getting under 11stone and staying under this week.. i had that with the 10stone barrier.. it wouldnt budge for months!! I need to get back on track too.. i have gone off course the last couple of weeks.. hmm.. time to get serious next week! :laugh:

Steve - have a good weekend in MK.. Ill be passing there on my way to Nottinghaaaam! woopy... Im thinking a dominos pizza will be on the bill tonight.. heh :bigsmile: Theres no hope when im with the boyf! oh and not forgetting the booze! :drinker:

Erika - I hope you enjoyed the yummy lasagne.. im still very very jelous.. did you enjoy the birthday celebrations with your OH?

Mimi - I will.. he just txt me saying he's soooooooooo tiered.. i thought to myself.. your not the one that has to drive half way up the country!! Needless to say i gave him his fortunes!! :laugh: and told him to get some sleep before i come up otherwise i will attack him if he insists on sleeping when i get there! Idiot! Enjoy your weekend gorgeous girly.. look forward to a catch up when im back! :heart: x

Asides for that guys and girls i hope you all had a great food/exercise week and see some losses on the scales.. And i just want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU! You have all been soo good keeping this board going! Its appreciated greatly! x

Have a lovely weekend!

Love Katherine x
  • Carakkm
    Carakkm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I am fairly new to this site (been here 2 weeks) and I have just found this thread. I have just got under 12 stone :smile:

I started trying to lose weight after going on holiday last May with a friend (a perfect size 10) and saw the photo's when I got back, almost didn't recognise myself, didn't realise I had put on so much weight. I joined SW and found I was always veering off it as it wasn't strict enough for me. I did lose weight but soon put it back on when I stopped going! So I am here for the long haul this time and I am enjoying it, I have gone over my calories a couple of times (usually on a Saturday when chinese food calls to me!) but I am finding it much easier to stick to than counting points or syns (yes have also tried W W)

I look forward to getting to know you all and hearing your triumphs.

Cara (off to add this thread to favourites now so I don't lose it!)
  • sdscouser
    Options
    Hi All

I am fairly new to this site (been here 2 weeks) and I have just found this thread. I have just got under 12 stone :smile:

I started trying to lose weight after going on holiday last May with a friend (a perfect size 10) and saw the photo's when I got back, almost didn't recognise myself, didn't realise I had put on so much weight. I joined SW and found I was always veering off it as it wasn't strict enough for me. I did lose weight but soon put it back on when I stopped going! So I am here for the long haul this time and I am enjoying it, I have gone over my calories a couple of times (usually on a Saturday when chinese food calls to me!) but I am finding it much easier to stick to than counting points or syns (yes have also tried W W)

I look forward to getting to know you all and hearing your triumphs.

Cara (off to add this thread to favourites now so I don't lose it!)

Welcome. This place really does work. watching the calories is a lot easier than other programmes (it is for me at least). Also watching the calories you suddenly realise how many calories are in things we think are good for us. If you do have days when things are tough, just come here and vent your frustration rather than head to the kitchen.

Godd luck