i dont get it

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    "splenda" obviously okay,of all places to completley miss the point of anything i said this is ridiculous. im not specifically claiming this all as splenda's fault. yes it is horrible. why do you have to get so fixed on just splenda though? look past just the surface and maybe re evaluate and look things up. do some research.

Okay, the point is...people are getting healthy even with additives, etc. They are finding their own way. To say something is pointless because it isn't 100% perfect and extreme doesn't make it any less good or right.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to sit here and eat some popcorn that could kill me...carry on :drinker:

Oh I want some! Pass the killer popcorn please. Buttered?
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha I have not been on here for a few days and this was a great welcome back... Some of these topics make me laugh so much...
  • grlaurie
    grlaurie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I assume, which i probably shouldnt, that everyone on here is committed to making their lifestyle more healthy and to lose weight that may or may not be needed to. but how can so many people still be eating things that are known to be poisonous. splenda,fast food, its all so bad for you. thats not even getting into the fluoride debate. the point is that people are willingly ingesting things they know to be bad in so many different ways but dont care or realize that this is probably one of the causes to their troubles to begin with. mini rant? yeah. idk someone try shedding a little bit of light because ive been trying to understand this and i just cant.

Not your diary, not your business.

The end.
    I have to agree, worry about your own life not other peoples wow judgmental much
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Mind your own journey.
  • melinda3792
    Options
    I am more concerned about you now then anyone one of the commenter eating splenda!! OHH BOY! I have four kids and sure the hell don't need more but honey, you ate a quarter cup of mac and cheese the other day and called it a day? I think you need to not only get your *kitten* off of this website for the sake of your health but seek some professional help in your disorder. ohh..wait..my disclaimer..IN MY OPINION..
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    seriously?

the best way to FAIL at this is to insist on perfection.
    I eat plenty of good food AND treats and have a healthy relationship with food now.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I assume, which i probably shouldnt, that everyone on here is committed to making their lifestyle more healthy and to lose weight that may or may not be needed to. but how can so many people still be eating things that are known to be poisonous. splenda,fast food, its all so bad for you. thats not even getting into the fluoride debate. the point is that people are willingly ingesting things they know to be bad in so many different ways but dont care or realize that this is probably one of the causes to their troubles to begin with. mini rant? yeah. idk someone try shedding a little bit of light because ive been trying to understand this and i just cant.

Good luck! I just got ripped apart for a similar post.

i don't get it either.. "oh i feel like crap, i can't lose weight.. lets go to Mickey D's" *sigh*
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Looking up clever ways to kill myself now because MY diet doesn't meet YOUR expectations. Maybe I can overdose on Splenda.
  • kchang77
    kchang77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I like turtles.
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but if I were you, I'd launch a really big investigation into it... You could even do a thesis on it. Get down to the bottom of it though, for sure!
  • peaceloveweedandveggies
    Options
    Didn't know there was a fluoride debate. I thought it was needed for healthy teeth. It's been added to the water I've been drinking for over 40 years, but never heard of a debate.
    you have to actually look. theirs plenty of debate but your not going to find it on fox or cnn.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I too have an eating disorder, but may be the opposite of yours- here's the thing. You may be able to CONTROL every little thing that goes into your mouth, but have you thought of those of us that are compulsive over-eaters? We aren't able to "quit" our addiction so easily- like a smoker going "Cold Turkey." I wish sometimes I didn't have to make good choices and "choose" what to eat- but that's life. I CAN however attempt to choose things that are better for me, and every step towards being healthier and losing weight is a good thing for me. I don't think I'd survive if I had to give up every "vice" right here, right now, and never have it again. The whole moderation thing works for me, I just have to be better about applying myself.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Looking up clever ways to kill myself now because MY diet doesn't meet YOUR expectations. Maybe I can overdose on Splenda.

Hahahaha lets drink coffee with some splenda! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    If you can't be bothered to log everything perfectly than why bother logging at all?
  • It's okay, OP.
    You don't have to understand.

More stuff that tastes good for the rest of us; you can go watch in jealous judgment from afar, I'm okay with that. :heart:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    you use quick add calories a lot. what kind of food are you hiding?

you alternate days you go over by a hundred or so calories, with days that you are very poorly malnourished.

so how tall is that glass ceiling of yours??
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to sit here and eat some popcorn that could kill me...carry on :drinker:

Oh I want some! Pass the killer popcorn please. Buttered?

I take mine with splenda!! thanks
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Dachshunds!
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    but its just crazy how people dont realize that its bad, but justify that its not as bad as something else there for its acceptable. if your not fully committed why even bother?

So, basically, if we aren't going to be perfect than we shouldn't try to improve our health?

That is quite possibly the stupidest logic I've ever heard.

this! Not everyone can be perfect straight away - small steps, continuous improvement and people will make it there. Noone is perfect and I suggest if you have such a problem with other peoples diary then perhaps you should just look at your own
This discussion has been closed.