What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• Nicktheicequeen
    Options
    I had a cup of Dannon light and fit greek yogurt
    Then I had a piece of tilapia with onions and mushrooms.
  • trainerwannabe
    trainerwannabe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    2 Ryvita crackers with a low fat turkey and a low fat cheese slice melted on top. For something sweet a Clementine orange.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Deli chicken, sharp cheddar, and spinach roll in a flour tortilla; gargantuan mug of coffee. I just switched to working late evenings/nights so this "lunch" is technically my breakfast.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    2 chicken breasts seasoned with goya adobo and louisiana wing sauce wrapped in a wheat tortilla. Had a cup of Dark chocolate almond milk to wash it down.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Homemade lentil soup, piece of toast, 1/2 an apple. :)
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic caprese wrap- (made with homemade organic spinach tortilla)

❤ water

❤ banana
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Chicken in a jalapeño alfredo sauce poured over chopped avocado then baked. Served up with a little sour cream & a side salad. yummm!
  • RashedaT
    Options
    Grilled chicken and green peas
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Egg salad sandwich made with light mayo on a wheat tortilla, raw green bell pepper, raw cauliflower, a Tbs of roasted garlic hummus, and a big old glass of water with lemon! I could eat egg salad every day of my life I think. lol
  • JillPEvans
    JillPEvans Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Greek Salad with romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, feta cheese with herbs and olive oil greek dressing Yum! Yum!
  • tifferz_91
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic vegan strawberry "cheesecake" smoothie- (sweetened w/organic medjool dates)
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    broke my fast at 1:30 today with a large sweet potato (with a bit of butter and cinnamon/sugar on top) and then a large, dinner plate sized salad loaded with veggies, mushrooms, black olives, croutons and ranch dressing :)
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken salad, I am currently addicted, every day for lunch, can't get enough!!!! :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today is leftovers - grilled trout and roasted veggies (carrots, brussel sprouts and cauliflower) with cheese.
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Pita cut in half to make two pockets : 150/ 8 slices roast beef 120, two packages of pre packaged apples 60/ pickle pack 0 and jello pudding 100

yes it looks like something you would throw into a lunch box, that is bascially what it is..oh and sparkiling water with lemon
  • ElizaKat001
    ElizaKat001 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I usually graze throughout the day, rather than eat a full meal. While at work today, I’ve gone through some baby carrots with hummus, a light string cheese, and a Fiber One bar. I’ll probably have an apple in an hour or so…and maybe a few Wheat Thins, if I’m hungry enough :)
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Salad with 2 pieces of boneles skinless chicken breast
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    1 cup miso soup
    3 chicken spring rolls
    1/2 cup ahi poke
  • tifferz_91
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic vegan strawberry "cheesecake" smoothie- (sweetened w/organic medjool dates)

❤ organic dairy-free honey graham crackers
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad with kidney beans and Greek vinaigrette dressing and a hard-boiled egg.