What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Vegetables - Cauliflower, broccoli, beans, carrot
    Rice with cayenne pepper & chilli

That is all.
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I had leftovers from last night.

Maple Dijon Chicken (amazing!)-- http://rachelschultz.com/2012/07/11/worlds-best-chicken/

Baked Spaghetti Squash and Cheese (also amazing!)-- http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/01/baked-spaghetti-squash-and-cheese.html

and broccoli that I drizzled some leftover maple Dijon sauce on. It was yummy! :)
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Today I had a bowl of chicken wild rice soup and multi-grain roll.
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Penne pasta with boiled veggies, broccoli , carrots, sprinkled with cheese, so good.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Just had a delicious lunch of...

Two tuna wraps (one sweet chilli flavoured, the other mayonnaise & corn) with tomato, cucumber, and grated carrot.

Which came to a total of 373 calories with 52g carbs, 30g protein, and 3g fat.
  • cpsf73
    cpsf73 Posts: 27
    Options
    I had smoked salmon with sour cream on tomato slices with black bepper sprinkled on top.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic grilled caprese sandwich- (made with homemade organic bread)

❤ homemade organic lemon matcha green tea- (sweetened with organic raw honey)
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Sautéed about a pound of extra lean ground beef. Tossed in a serving of frozen mixed vegetables and a can of low-sodium mushroom barley soup.

Yums!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Egg white omelet with left over roasted carrots. A slice of Sara Lee honey wheat bread.
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    Homemade burger and fries. Came up to 510
  • laursoar
    laursoar Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Today, I made a grilled cheese with three slices of ultra thin Sargento Provolone, a serving of the Hormel 50% less fat real bacon bits, two slices of whole wheat bread, and a 1/2 tbsp of butter. I ate it with a side of snow peas and a side of vegetarian refried beans. Rather high in sodium, but worth it for a little under 430 calories of immense deliciousness!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Two thin-cut pork chops, and a salad of mesclun mix, string cheese, Sahale Snacks' Valdosta pecans, and a little ranch dressing.
  • PBandJ_Panda
    Options
    I had a tuna with mustard on tortillas!:) And also apple slices :D
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast with seasonings, a tablespoon each of Panko crumbs and Italian cheese (a mix of mozzarella and Parmesan), made into a sandwich on a nice bread with light mayo and cayenne. I didn't have breakfast (struggling with a cold and wasn't hungry earlier), so I had a pretty large portion of chicken.

Turned out really good, by the way. :)
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I had pot roast with potatoes and carrots, a slice of onion bread and a fat slice of apple cake.

And a cup of cider.

It's Fall, okay? :laugh:
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic caprese wrap- (made with homemade organic spinach tortilla)

❤ water

❤ organic green olives
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Chicken Parmigiana, small salad w/ Caesar dressing & some baked sweet potato.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    turkey and garbanzo bean chili with fresh express Asian mixed veggies , carrot, tea. oO i think i'm forgetting something..
  • Chellellelle
    Chellellelle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Lunch today was a cheat meal, so I had a chicken Quesadilla and a Dr. Pepper from Zorbaz.
  • hmjohnson25
    hmjohnson25 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    A giant salad with lentils, cucumber, tomatoes, mushrooms, and bell peppers.