How many times have you seen this? Some people don't get it!

Options

Replies

• BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    At my gym the cardio machines face the road...I can literally be on the treadmill, watch people leave the gym and drive straight to Chipotle. It amazes me everytime. But then again maybe this is their one cheat for the week...maybe

As long as you don't get a soda you can have a perfectly healthy and well balanced meal at Chipotle. If I ever eat out it is the most likely place i will go. I get a burrito bowl with brown rice, pento beans, steak, diced tomatoes, corn, cheese and sour cream. Its pretty darn good and it fits in to my diet just fine.

This must be different than the Chipotle near me b/c the one near me is organic with a gluten free menu and all their menu lists all the calories which are all reseasonable
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I do it plenty. Eat big, lift big.

And I don't know you, so I certainly don't care what you think.

Highly doubful you "lift big." but have a nice day

OK boss! this was entertaining till you just made that ridiculous comment... do you know her? have you been on this site for more than oh... say ... more than 2 weeks? It doesnt matter how many abs are showing... or what your body fat percentage is! How do you know she doesn't lift? so your making an idiotic statement based on a picture. So get off of your high horse and come back to earth with the rest of us here because your statements and information is just making you look like an *kitten*!
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options
    LOL. Yes. Having abs makes one an expert at all things nutrition and fitness related.

Im not saying im an expert. BUT, when you go from 16% bodyfat to a lean 6.5% i think its safe to say i know a thing or two about it...

Yeah well I'll stick with getting nutrition and exercise advise from my elite athlete friend who drinks booze, eats skippy peanut butter, carbs, sweets, and anything else he wants.

Not everyone going to McDonalds after a workout is going for junk food. I go for their coffee. Nothing keeps me motivated to workout more than that big, hot steaming cup of coffee when I'm done. Mmmmm.

And who cares what other people do? Unless it directly effects you -- as in you're their personal trainer and they are sabotaging themselves by doing this after their workouts and then complaining that their workout isn't working and you suck -- then what John Doe chooses to do after they work out has no earth shattering consequences to you.

uhh, yah, i too drink coffee.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

ZXayX.gif
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    LOL. Yes. Having abs makes one an expert at all things nutrition and fitness related.

Im not saying im an expert. BUT, when you go from 16% bodyfat to a lean 6.5% i think its safe to say i know a thing or two about it...

Obviously you know one way to get from 16% to 6.5%, doesn't mean that's the only way.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options

Holy em effer!
    *runs for cover!*
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

um... i get that you're new here, but i'm gonna give you a little tip: don't talk smack about one of our favorite success stories. you don't know what you're talking about... kind of at all.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I really need to see some Acg and SideSteel and Sara in this thread!!!!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    The OP stated in his original post that he was referring to people who are complaining because they're not getting results. If someone is going to Wendy's after a workout but they're getting their desired results then great. If they're not getting results then perhaps they may want to reconsider the fast food. Obviously if they're putting in the time in the gym then the problem lies with what they're eating.

Please show me where :huh:
    How many times have you seen people go to the gym and work their *kitten* off... only to stop at Wendy's or Mcdonald's after their workouts. Come on people, your body wants clean food! Or how many times have you heard "I'm not seeing any results" I ask what they had to eat for lunch and they say "I had to run to Arbys because I didn't bring my lunch."

You are what you eat! Sorry just venting a little lol.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Heh.

I likes me some dirty food...and I am progressing just fine
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    *Prepares for epic clean v. non-clean battle*

LOL put your helmet on the clean people are going to throw raw meat and organic vegetables and the dirty oh so very dirty and naughty non-clean people are going to throw hamburgers and pizza.

I might join the dirty naughty non clean side sounds like more fun.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    How many times have you seen people go to the gym and work their *kitten* off... only to stop at Wendy's or Mcdonald's after their workouts. Come on people, your body wants clean food! Or how many times have you heard "I'm not seeing any results" I ask what they had to eat for lunch and they say "I had to run to Arbys because I didn't bring my lunch."

You are what you eat! Sorry just venting a little lol.
    Don't tell Katie Taylor this (Olympic gold medallist in boxing, current womens world champion for boxing).

In an interview, she admitted that the evening she won gold in the Olympics, her celebration meal with her family was a McNugget meal in McDonalds.
    katie-taylor-london-2012-9-august-2012.jpg
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Oh, look. Not only does he eat clean. But he flexes his e-muscle, too.

Bro, is that even your picture?
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

Do you even lift?
  • nack_23
    Options

OK boss! this was entertaining till you just made that ridiculous comment... do you know her? have you been on this site for more than oh... say ... more than 2 weeks? It doesnt matter how many abs are showing... or what your body fat percentage is! How do you know she doesn't lift? so your making an idiotic statement based on a picture. So get off of your high horse and come back to earth with the rest of us here because your statements and information is just making you look like an *kitten*!

*HE
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? Dude, really, lay off the juice, it's starting to effect your brain a tad bit too much.

My boy B here has some amazing results, and if you took half a second to a) look at his other pics and b) use the space between your ears for more than holding up your hair you would realize what an idiot you look like right now.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I like beer after a workout. I mean, I REALLY like beer after a workout. I like beer in general. Can I put beer in my bottle cage on the bike? Challenge accepted!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

"He."
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

^ that did not just happen :grumble:

yeah...yeah it did just happen....:noway:

but it shouldn't have.....
  • nack_23
    Options

Oh, look. Not only does he eat clean. But he flexes his e-muscle, too.

Bro, is that even your picture?

Yep 100% me.