Replies

• Georgexx92
    Georgexx92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Heyy :) I'm 5'8

SW: 173lbs
    CW:163lbs
    GW: 150lbs

I want to get back down to the weight I felt comfortable at 2 years ago!! :)
    I'm trying to incorporate excersise into my routine aswell... But I do get lazy sometimes!!
    I started trying to eat better in February this year!! So it's taken me a very long time & I have eaten an awful lot of junk in that time BUT i have also made some very good choices too :) we will all get there in the end!
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    5'9" 34 yo
    162#.
    HW:180#
    GW: 156#
    I try to eat 2100 calories a day and get loads and loads of physical activity. I bike commute around 150 miles each week, lift weights and do yoga in addition to working an active, on-my-feet job, walking the dogs everyday and teaching hands-on cooking classes part-time. I often go way over my daily calorie limit because my hunger is a raging beast. Been losing about a pound a week for the past month.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    42yo 5'7"
    SW: 184
    CW: 153.5-154.5
    GW: 140ish eventually

Currently trying to bulk on 2750calories/day. It's more like maintenance. I'll revert to dieting November 1st and see what happens on 2000cals/day. I lift 3x/week for 60-80 minutes each time.

I initially lost the weight eating 1650-1750ish calories. I always ate back my exercise calories.
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    height: 5' 8''
    Starting weight: 223 pounds and a size 18 and XL shirts
    Current weight: 154 pounds and a size 8/10 pant and Medium shirt
    Goal weight: 140 pounds, may go lower depending on what I think when I get there

I exercise 3-5 days a week usually. I had gall bladder surgery on 10/3 and technically should wait til I see my doctor for the follow up tomorrow. But I did work out yesterday. I usually work out at least 60 minutes at a time of cardio sometimes longer. I just want to get toned up and be healthier for my family. My stomach is still a little bigger than I would like but I have had 4 kids so I know that will be one of the last things to conform. I am still working on it. I currently wear a size 8 in khaki's for work and dress pants and my jeans are a size 10 pant that are just slightly loose in the waist. I would like to get down to at least a size 8 jean consistently in most stores, maybe a size 6 if it is possible. I have recently taken to jogging/running again and love it. It makes me feel great.

I normally eat 1200 calories a day and focus on high protein and veggies and fresh fruit. I sometimes eat back my exercise calories if I am still hungry but not usually. I don't eat processed pasta, rice, white bread, snack crackers, cookies, etc anymore. I feel much better after doing it. I have lost 69 pounds in 6.5 months so far and have 14 pounds til goal.
  • tificreole
    tificreole Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 49yrs old, 5,7 and weigh 195 llb
    GW 151llb
    I work out 4 times a week including cardiomax 2 times plus 1 strength and 1 running session weekly.
    I started this program 2 weeks ago, this is my 3rd week.
    I have restricted my calorie intake to 1200 now to kick start for a couple of month but will increase to 1400 later.
    I eat back my workout calories most of the time. Otherwise I feel light headed during exercise.
  • EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    girls, if you are 5'7 or 5'8 or 5'9 or somewhere around there please reply and let me know your age, height, weight (in pounds please), how many calories you eat per day and how many you burn per day. Also please include what your goals are (losing weight, getting toned, gaining weight, etc)

5'7"
    1200 calories
    I want to lose weight.
  • FJDodd
    FJDodd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7
    Starting Weight (Sept 2013) : 320
    Current Weight : 303
    Goal: 170

MFP currently has me on 1690 cal/day - I have manually adjusted it to 1600/day and changed the total Cal from fat % to 25%
    I am doing a full 1 hour work out 2x per week burning 500-800 cal on those days and 3 days of just cardio for 15 minutes.
    I am working up to 2000+ Cal/week burned.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    girls, if you are 5'7 or 5'8 or 5'9 or somewhere around there please reply and let me know your age, height, weight (in pounds please), how many calories you eat per day and how many you burn per day. Also please include what your goals are (losing weight, getting toned, gaining weight, etc)

I'm 5'8", 44 years old, 142 pounds (starting weight was 152), goal is 135 lbs. My daily calorie goal is 1200. Since I have a desk job and don't exercise, I probably burn a little over 1600 calories a day. After I'm at my weight goal and in my maintenance phase, I might start doing some light yoga, if I don't feel toned enough.
  • MrsBrown104
    MrsBrown104 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey!

5'8
    highest weight- 256
    current weight- 252
    goal weight- 150

calories per day- 1370
    workout each day, burn min 200 calories a day.

If anyone has similar goals feel free to add me!
  • jaycemarie
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Jayce :) Im currently eating about 1600 calories and I
    Do moderate exercise mostly walking/jogging, body weight exercise, an yoga about 3 times
    A week.

H-5'7
    Cw-240
    Gw- 160
  • exlazygirl
    Options
    Hi: )
    5'7
    Cw:242
    gw: 200
    I eat about 1200 a day usually I eat I haven't been working out a lot but I run at night. I'm going to start zumba and Nike training club :) add me if your goals are similar!!!
  • Flab2Thin
    Options
    bump
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", 155, wanting to go down to 145. I will stop there, though. In college I dropped to 130 and was a block of muscle but didn't have any periods. :huh: So I know where my limit is.

Right now I exercise about 5-6 days a week, about 400-500 calories in 1 hour, maybe 1000 in 2 if I stay for an extra class. At the moment I'm averaging about 1700 calories a day. I eat back a lot of what I work out but often leave a little wiggle room and have a little splurge on Fridays, it's worked well so far. When I reach maintenance I'll probably ease up on the training and bump up the calories. I'll worry about that when I get there. :tongue:
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    5'7
    highest weight - 285
    current weight - 195
    goal weight - 150

Calorie goal is 1200. I recently (since finding MPF) started eating back exercise calories as well. So consuming 1300-1400 with 30min to 1 hr of cardio a day. Just trying to get to a healthy weight and be happy with how I look. May work more on toning once I get to my weight goal.
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Height - 5'8

Weight (starting) -117kg (257pd)

Weight (current) - 109.5kg (241pd)

Weight (goal) - 75kg (165pd)

Cals - 1300 for five days a week, 1600-1800 max for two days a week, although I'm usually only having one higher cal day.

I don't eat back exercise calories. I'm working out 3-4 times a week and burning a minimum 600cal each time.

My goal is to be physically capable of working out everyday, to get stronger, fitter and healthier. I would like to be toned and weight wise I have a number in mind and know that I can maintain that without too much stress, but it won't leave me skin and bone either. Ultimately I would be comfortable in size 10-12 Australian which is 6-8 US. I'd like my diabetes under control, my knees under less pressure and my back healed so that I can live a full life instead of being stuck resting my injuries all day.

I also want to show my daughters and sons what a healthy normal woman is, not these super skinny unhealthy unattainable body shapes that they are hammered with in the media. And I want to make sure that I improve my quality of life so that they aren't stuck looking after me when I'm middle aged.
  • lindleywest
    Options

height: 5'10"

current weight: 184.8

goal weight: 145-150

cals: around 1600...usually a little less

cals burned: I try to burn around 500 cals a day

I just want to get back to where I was...I did hit 155 and then I got married and I learned I cannot eat as much as my 6'2" 180 lb. husband :-(

I need more friends so add me if you'd like!!!!!!!
  • imanazzhole
    Options
    I'm 5'9, I started on November 1st. I used to drink alcohol everyday and ate everything.

SW:189
    CW:185
    GW:165-170

Calories: 800 a day...I know that's pretty low. I exercise everyday except Sunday. I also just started taking raspberry keytones. I burn about 300 calories a day in a 30 minute workout. Im working out to rid my self of belly fat. Then I will tone up and build muscle because I want to start track and field again. I also want to build stamina. My BMI is 27. So lose fat, build muscle mass and stamina.
  • Manda_1986
    Manda_1986 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7"
    Start Weight: 158 pounds
    Current Weight: 148 pounds
    Goal Weight: 138 pounds
    Calories: 1400-1700 (depending on exercise)
    Calories Burnt: 400-700

I play a lot of netball. Currently it is off season so my goal is to be at my peak fitness by the time it starts...not half way through the season like normal lol.
    Currently I am doing a 12 week fitness challenge. I exercise every morning for an hour. I do a mixture of strength and cardio at home or outside. I also play netball 2 times a week.
  • buttshrink
    buttshrink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 26
    5'9"
    Sw: 256
    Cw: 196
    Gw: 165

I eat 1550 calories a day plus whatever I earn hy working out. Usually 300~800.

Unless of course I have a few beers... then I tend to eat everything in sight. I do not reccomend this.
  • Manda_1986
    Manda_1986 Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Unless of course I have a few beers... then I tend to eat everything in sight. I do not reccomend this.

Lol I find this happens to me as well :-P