Do you like being stared at?

Options
123457»

Replies

• emilykg12
    emilykg12 Posts: 119
    Options
    I get super uncomfortable if people pay too much attention to me. I'm not a very observant person when I'm out walking around, because I think it's rude to stare. It's different if you're going to talk to the person and have an interest in getting to know them - what does just looking REALLY do for you?
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    if someone is staring at me i usually assume i have a booger hanging out or something.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    uhhwtf.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I used to get stared at and whistled as a teen. If that happens now after 30 years of being severely obese, I WOULD LOVE IT! ha!!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I don't like been stared at. I've spent so many years being overweight and simply blending in to the background that I am not used to it and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

I think it maybe comes from the fact that I have such a low self esteem that I don't think for a second they are looking because they find me attractive. I get in my head they are looking because they are thinking "wow look at the size of her @rse" or "omg what a dog"!! :(
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Before....hated it.

Now? Love it.

I've worked damn hard to BE stared at & it works. I am far from attention seeking, but before I had stares because I was fat & repulsive..... now I get it because I'm fit & fab.
  • tisa5150
    Options
    It's nice to be noticed as long as the person doing the noticing isn't completely disrespectful and over the top.

Unfortunately for me, being 100+ lbs. overweight means I don't get stared at for the same reasons I did when I was thin! Lol Working hard on changing that though!