if health is #1, what is your #2 reason to lose weight?

Options

Replies

• stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So I no longer beep when I backup/walk backwards.
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    I want to be able to buy clothes at Wal-Mart and other regular stores. I want to look normal for a change. And since I was the fat kid in school, I want to be 180 when our next reunion comes up :)
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to buy clothes at Wal-Mart and other regular stores. I want to look normal for a change. And since I was the fat kid in school, I want to be 180 when our next reunion comes up :)

It is nice to not be "ripped off" with over inflated prices of "big men's" clothes, for sure..... I'm borderline 2x - 3x, so I can buy some stuff in regular stores, but the variety isn't great. I laugh when I go into Casual Male and they want $20+ for a T shirt. Well, really, I kind of cry, but you get my point.
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So I no longer beep when I backup/walk backwards.

that comment has made my day ahahahah!
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i cant decide if its for confidence, proving people wrong or fashion. mostly fashion i think :)

health doesnt come into it tbh. I just want to get into better clothes.
  • emilybrianne15
    Options
    My reasons are looking good in cute outfits and feeling confident about myself. :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    to have a full , fun, awesome exciting life from now on. Ive been overweight since my teens and a mum since age 18 so with my 40's looming its time to put me first!
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Forget health reasons......I just want to look good naked.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    vanity

Testify!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    To look good naked.
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I REALLY want to take up less space... & not be ignored that would be nice. We as people respond better to pretty, in shape, people better then we do to obese even not in shape people. Its pure human nature and fact and IT SUCKS. You go your whole life just thinking its normal but then one day you realize WTF? its not normal at all!
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    besides my health (so that i can be around for my kids) 2 would be look sexy
  • slywon
    slywon Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I want to feel powerful, strong, energized and sexy!!!
  • tahardesty
    Options
    For me, staying healthy is definitely #1, but #2...I wanna be HOT! Cute doesn't cut it anymore...lol!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Actually at the time health was #2 for my reasons. My number one reason was to get back my self-confidence and self-esteem. I found myself trying and failing and so many things and my life was a mess. I needed a win badly in something and since the only things I knew I had control over was what I did and what I ate, I decided to tackle weight loss one more time. I'm now only a few pounds from my goal and already feel like I've won and then some. My life has definitely improved and now I feel like I can accomplish anything... and I will!!
  • nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    vanity. plain and simple.
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    to look like a sexy badass
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    To look good nekkid. Or close to nekkid.
  • erinpooh
    Options
    I had my second child at age 40 and I want to be around to attend her kids' graduations some day! Some of the women I see who have kids in their 40s look like hell and I don't want to be one of them! I want people to be surprised by my age and I want to look good! I'm a tall woman, and I don't want to be a BIG and tall woman.
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Budget and clothes.

I know it may not seem to make sense but it does. I love clothes, no, no, no, I REALLY LOVE CLOTHES, I won't tell you about the affair I have with shoes.

I want to have more options when it comes to clothing, and I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them.

The price of PLUS-SIZED clothing is ridiculous. I know you are using more material, but it is still ridiculous. And alot of the styles are completely hideous.

I may weigh a 'ton', but I am not an elephant or a whale, don't try to dress me like one in a flap with four holes.

So its more clothing choices.... it may sound frivolous, but its the truth.