Replies

• BradleyHarris09
    BradleyHarris09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    21 pounds
  • jha1223
    jha1223 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    2.2 lbs. Not much. half a pound a week. But, I FEEL AMAZING. I've been asked if I have lost weight. And my wife said a few days ago "you are doing great baby. you can see it in your face. i'm proud of you." WINNNER!
  • jha1223
    jha1223 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Just 2lbs so far, but I really wish I measured myself because I know there's a difference.

Measure yourself now. It will be well spent time.
  • hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    15 lbs and 8 inches lost overall.
  • raechellynnette
    raechellynnette Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3 pounds! It's really difficult to behave with the cafeteria at my school, but I'm getting better at avoiding the bad foods every day. I've only had french fries once since I got back to school, and I've only had pizza twice! I stopped eating the fried oreos my roommate loves to make and I started eating veggies!
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have lost 6 lbs since my start date 1/7/13
  • annmmarie7272
    Options
    I started actually in August of 2012 I started at 215lbs but now I am down to 187lbs. I started it with my computer and then got an android phone when I did that I didn't put it to my orginal weight so it looks like I have lost nothing. It is an amazing application and it is free. I have had many friends who have lost 50 plus pounds and have kept it off. It is amazing it just makes you accountable for what you put in your mouth. You will be surprized on what you stick in your mouth without even knowing it. You want to be friends I am annmmarie7272.:happy:
  • QuietRain
    Options
    Since Jan 4th, six pounds.
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Seven pounds (I think it was my mind) lol
  • BethBeaman
    BethBeaman Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    4 pounds...bringing my total to 42 pounds in about 6 months!
  • MeanLiftsSpy
    MeanLiftsSpy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    32lbsss... sheeshus champ you either better see you doctor or slow down. either way i hope you're doing it right!

I didn't whey myself till the 10th. lost over 3.5lbs in 24hrs after carb-ing & sodium out.
    Then lost 2 3/4lbs before losing nothing for a wk before gaining 1.1lbs and all the while dropped to 32.5" waist.

That was on Dave Palumbo's Diet I must have gone anabolic with the whole eggs, olive oil, beef and meat fats.

Got a headache yesterday, assuming calorie restriction- i ate some baked sweet carbsss.. and felt fine again.

The obliques & fingers are coming in, and wonder when or if I can reach I'll reach 30" waist by March.

Either way I gained 1.1lbs on 1,626Cals cheering..
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I lost 6 pounds, gained it all back plus 1 and am in the process of losing it again. Right now I'm back to having lost 4 pounds.
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    10.5lbs

This all correlated with the start of me actually trying, and putting in the work. Odd coincidence, right?
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT:
    As of this morning (2/2/2013), I have lost 13 lbs since Jan 3, 2013 for a total of 53.4 lbs since Sept 21, 2012 :smile:

STARTING MEASUREMENTS: 10/25/2012
    60.5" Bust
    59.0" Waist
    67.5" Ab
    64.5" Hips
    29.0" Thigh
    17.8" Arm
    346 Weight
    55.84 BMI
    58% Body Fat % (estimated, it did not register on the meter)
    173 (lb) Body Fat

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS: Jan 23, 2013:
    57.3" Bust
    54.0" Waist
    64.0" Ab
    61.0" Hips
    25.8" Thigh
    16.8" Arm
    314 Weight
    50.8 BMI
    49.8% Body Fat % (actual, it now registers on the meter) :happy:
    157 (lb) Body Fat

TOTAL OVERALL INCHES: -23.75" (inches)
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    16 pounds!
  • annmmarie7272
    Options
    Program is great. I started August of 2012 and since then I have lost 28lbs. Stick with it and if you need a friend I am annmmarie7272
  • dsylam1982
    dsylam1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    11 pounds! : )
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I lost 6 pounds, gained it all back plus 1 and am in the process of losing it again. Right now I'm back to having lost 4 pounds.

Hope the second time around is the charm for you. It is for me. I lost 6 lbs, and am fitting into my clothes one size down, which is now a size 20. For me it isn't only the weight lost but also the stamina and muscle that I am gaining.
  • Soosannah
    Soosannah Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    8.2 lbs that I gained during December plus an extra 0.2. Lowest weight in 3 yrs!
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

Hope the second time around is the charm for you. It is for me. I lost 6 lbs, and am fitting into my clothes one size down, which is now a size 20. For me it isn't only the weight lost but also the stamina and muscle that I am gaining.

Me too! I was doing really good and then had 2 days of bad eating...I'm really committed this time and not gonna fall off the band wagon again! A size 20, awesome! That's what I'm wearing right now and I cannot weight to get back into an 18 comfortably (which is something I never thought I'd be excited about, but I am!)