Whey protein is making you fat

Options

Replies

• UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've heard whey protein is for restoring/building muscle. So I've heard.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I never understood why human's drink milk past baby stage of life... seriously how many animals out there still drink milk from their mother after the first 9-12 months... Oh wait....we dont drink milk from our mothers but rather from another animal..... amazed.....

Humans are the only mammals who consume dairy after they are weaned. Cats and Dogs will drink it but in large quantities it makes them sick.

How many eat grilled cheese sandwiches. Wait?? Isn't that made from milk?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    WOW. Just think the time you spent there typing that you could have spent playing with your children... or are you one of those nerds that spend their day trolling Internet message boards while your partner (if they haven't left you already) spends time looking after your children? I'm guessing by the huge amont of sarcasm you are displaying you also have a lack of people skills and struggle to hold a genuine conversation without displaying this fantastic trait of yours. The lack of a genuine profile picture also probably shows that you are hiding behind a facade and would genuinely make a mess of their trousers at the first sign of any confrontation in the real world? Now why don't you jog on and do something productive with your day??? There's a good boy..

Because you seem to need this to be obvious:

foghorn-leghorn-meme-generator-its-a-joke-son-a-joke-712f6e.jpg?1312502024.jpg
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    789625491a6856ec0d8abfc5f33aea87.gif?v=239400
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I never understood why human's drink milk past baby stage of life... seriously how many animals out there still drink milk from their mother after the first 9-12 months... Oh wait....we dont drink milk from our mothers but rather from another animal..... amazed.....

Orangutans nurse for 7 years.....I am quite certain that is long past their baby stage of life. Cats will drink milk from any creature you put in front of them at any age as well. I have caught my dogs that are well out of baby stage stealing both breast milk from a human and milk from a cow when they thought they weren't being watched. I bet plenty more mammals would do it if they had thumbs like we do and refrigerators to conveniently hold the milk for them.
  • slearley
    Options
    So you got that body without whey protein? (assuming your profile pic is really you) How did you do it? Do tell!!

Preach it dawn~
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Options
    I lost 83 lbs and cut my BF% down to 8% ( at 42 years of age) by drinking 2 whey protein shakes per day (with milk) If I didnt, I would have never been able to consume my 220 + grams of protein each and every day or build as much LM. as I did during my weight loss.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

Always assume trolling.

Simplifies things and rarely disappoints.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Explain to me how natural it is for humans to eat Seaweed. Or to make milk out of nuts. Or tofu. Or why nearly every mammal species will drink milk if the opportunity arises.

The only reason we drink it regularly when no other species does, is because we are the only ones that have worked out how to get the cow/goat to stand still. Is it really that hard to comprehend? Your body doesn't give a flying turd what your food is called or where it comes from - it cares what is in it.
  • CJT_EST81
    Options
    :smile:
  • slhall0822
    slhall0822 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Two shakes a day. 184.5 lbs lost.

So whatevs.

LOL
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    I love it. Acg has totally gone to the other side...he's given up.....he's trying to outdo Coach. One of those...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options

Yeah baby...this is one for the ages...I just can't look away...just can't, and I have **** to do.
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    This is completely false, and I have proof:

graph_zps46347aab.jpg
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    The real question is, does whey protein help you obtain the male thigh gap?
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I love it. Acg has totally gone to the other side...he's given up.....he's trying to outdo Coach. One of those...

Can we just join this thread with the ZOMG! Fast Food thread of Coach? ACG has entered the dark side!! I can hear the Darth Vader breathing as I type this!
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    24162093.jpg

maybe you should try some brotein (TM) it doesn't spike insulin

^^THIS. 1000xTHIS.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options

Can we just join this thread with the ZOMG! Fast Food thread of Coach? ACG has entered the dark side!! I can hear the Darth Vader breathing as I type this!

Which fast food Coach thread? He's involved with a couple. Drama drama.
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    The real question is, does whey protein help you obtain the male thigh gap?

this made me lol :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    If it is a ferry tale I wonder how I lost 82 pounds while using protien powder and eatting less calories than I burn,,mmm ,, must be a magic trick .

Not magic or even wizardry, it has a perfectly logical explanation, you were using counterfeit whey or possibly casein

Hemp. Hemp protein may actually cause an inverse insulin response.
    But then this happens with hemp:

PQaV7.jpg

:laugh:

I love it when people confuse hemp with cannabis. It's always good for a laugh. That's ok, I didn't know what inverse insulin response meant. :smokin: