What do you 'hate' about being fat?

Options

Replies

• emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Constantly looking like I'm 6 months preggo when I'm not.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out why I look fatter in a picture than in a mirror.

haha... totally!!!!
  • TruScorpio169
    TruScorpio169 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well said :)
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well, have to say the clothes would be a number one annoyance. The next would be you have such a pretty face! I refuse to say I hate my body however I am learning to be kinder to me ... PERIOD! At 47 looking at younger mommas getting it off.. Please do and keep it off, bless your hearts , you are fighting for your life we all are!
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Seeing photos of myself, I am always so disapointed
  • nataliecarter28
    nataliecarter28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    getting asked if I'm pregnant. I havent been pregnant in 2 years...
  • billiegirl17
    billiegirl17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I hate having a closet full of nice clothes that don't quite fit anymore. I have to dress for work and then have casual clothes, so having an entire wardrobe that is just too tight is really frustrating. I love clothes . . . but I hate buying clothes based on what they will cover up.
  • jimjammy87
    jimjammy87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, so many things....

- not being able to fit into all the pretty clothes and ending up spending an arm and a leg for plus sizes
    - contemplating whether or not I'll fit into that chair, or between people in the hall..... :sick:
    - being overlooked
    - hate having my pic taken! :grumble:
  • mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    The way I look when i'm sitting down... everything spreads out so far....ugh
  • santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING
  • GoddessG
    GoddessG Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Before I started the diet, and in my first week or ten days of it, I hated being fat. Now I don't think about it. I'm much happier for it.
  • GraceSteps
    Options
    I do not like sequins or ruffles or polka dots and it seems like big women clothes are made this way.
    I hate thinking everyone is watching me when I eat crap food because I am judging myself and assume everyone is doing the same
    I hate the fact that plus size clothes cost more
    I hate never been able to shop with my friends
    I hate sounding like I am giving birth after I walk up the stairs

~Jean
  • strawberrylola
    strawberrylola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    mirrors, shop windows, in fact any reflective surface, cameras and my wardrobe (it shrinks my clothes)
  • oceanbreeze22
    oceanbreeze22 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    1. Not being able to do some things .
    2. Having big heavy legs.
    3. Being judged by my weight.
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    -Lack of stylish clothes (not many choices, and they all kind of suck)

-Wondering if I'll fit in that chair

-Can't ride most roller coasters

-No short-sleeve shirts. I have bingo wings, so I cover them with 3/4-length or full-length sleeves. Short sleeves always show the bulge, and I find myself tugging them down.

All the above. I do love my short sleeve shirts, but I am constantly shrugging to slide down the sleeves.
  • hellokittyykat
    hellokittyykat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Through high school, and even now that I'm in college I feel miserable. I honestly can say being overweight has held me back. Self esteem issues and low confidence is what I hate most. I'm ready to be happy!
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    plastic lawn chairs... :(
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,149 Member
    Options
    clothes shopping. ugh!
  • tjl2329
    tjl2329 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ugly expensive cheaply made clothing and shoes. Strange before I started losing weight I just accepted that. Now I feel self conscious. I am a tight 17 junior. Girls at work said jeans were cute and asked where I bought. Just nice to join in on a clothes conversation and not feel like your left out.
  • Raavynn
    Raavynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start off by saying that I absolutely love myself. In saying that, I don't find that I hate being fat. I dislike not feeling healthy. Because I dislike not being able to move as quickly or have enough energy to carry around the body that I created, I feel it is time to make some changes.

I really love how you said this