What do you 'hate' about being fat?

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• InNeedOfAFitnessPal
    Options
    Not understanding how I got here and upset at myself for not feeling this much better sooner.
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    double chin
  • sriley721
    sriley721 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I hate the 3 hours it takes to get dressed only to leave the house unhappy anyway because nothing looked good. And pictures, I hate to see the reality of a myself in a picture.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm not fat anymore,but after three pregnancies and being in that in between stage of waiting for the all clear to work out and starting to lose weight(due to c section pregnancies I had to wait for months)

Anyways,I hated people overlooking me,being ignored by sales people.I mean seriously?Going shopping and not even getting service,but the skinny chicks do.

Being judged.Cos I know people are.

Feeling gross and ugly.

Only seeing frumpy clothes for my size cos my old clothes didn't fit.

Feeling like such a disappointment cos all my friends who have more kids and given birth later than I did were already back in their pre pregnancy clothes.

The impatience I have to lose the weight.

Wanting to disappear.

I'm no longer fat.I know that,but there are days when I'm bloated or it's TOM and I totally feel all these things again.I don't know if that will ever leave me.I hope it does.

But losing weight and staying fit and healthy is a lifelong process and I'm in it for life and WE CAN DO THIS :smile:

Edited cos my son was trying to "help" me type.Had to fix it.LOL.
  • boboff
    boboff Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I hate having to join Forums to loose weight and having to answer erroneous questions from people with too much time on their hands.:laugh:
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Shopping for boots and my muffin top over my jeans!
  • mrs727remedy
    mrs727remedy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Too many things to post..... i hate everything about being fat.....
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I could write a 10 page essay about what I hate about being fat! So I'll keep it short and say EVERYTHING!!!

^^^^^THIS!
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    After I've gotten dressed to go out somewhere, I look in the mirror and never feel good/satisfied. At best, I feel "adequate".

Yea :( it sucks! I want to be my old size/smaller and put on a dress and actually SMILE at myself in the mirror. Feels like its been a long time since Ive done that.