Is Bacon going to help me reach my goal?

Options

Replies

• bethanyn311
    bethanyn311 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok I don't have time to reply to all of these since I am making chocolate chip cookies and about to devour them so I'm just going to say...

BACON!!!!!!

or not.

whatever. i was just bored so thanks for the entertainment.

And really I'm actually making V-day sugar cookies for my kiddos ;-) i just wish it was chocolate chip cookies for myself.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    If you guys really want bacon you should try Morning Star bacon. It tastes just like real bacon I promise
    Real bacon tastes just like real bacon...I promise.

yea it does. BUT so does fake bacon :-) and you aren't eating rotten flesh in the process

"Rotten"???? Really? Now you're just makin *kitten* up.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    If you guys really want bacon you should try Morning Star bacon. It tastes just like real bacon I promise

I just lol'd. Keep telling yourself that, it sure doesnt

I agree, why would you want to eat "Frankenmeat" when you can just have meat?
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    OP, if you really care about reaching your goals, not just saying you care, you need to stop half-arsing it. You need to triple that amount. Plus, if the only other food in your diet is Jack and Coke, you might think about making Coke Zero part of half your Jack and Coke consumption. It's a sacrifice, but your body will thank you and men will flock to the scent you produce.
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options

I have this regularly - and although it has a bacon-like flavor, it does NOT taste just like real bacon!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    "Bacon on a salad is no longer a salad. Instead it's a game of 'Find the Bacon in the Lettuce'"

And this is why we need a "like" button!
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    I want a bacon wrap for lunch now. Allow me to clarify. Not a wrap with bacon in it. No, I want Bacon wrapped in bacon.
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    I am already eating close to a pound of bacon a day and I'm thinking about starting lifting. Should I lift before or after the bacon? Is it a good source of protein?

Depends, is your goal to be the high blood pressure and diabetes spokesperson? If the answer is yes, then you are well on your way! Wishing you continued success :huh:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Bacon will help you reach ALL of your life goals.

Words to live by.
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Cause eating meat causes the beetis
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I am already eating close to a pound of bacon a day and I'm thinking about starting lifting. Should I lift before or after the bacon? Is it a good source of protein?
    Bacon IS the goal.
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I eat bacon, so I can work harder, so I can make more money, so I can buy more bacon, so I can work harder...
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I want a bacon wrap for lunch now. Allow me to clarify. Not a wrap with bacon in it. No, I want Bacon wrapped in bacon.

Had it once. Called Bacon Explosion. It was amazing.
  • Jodycnd
    Jodycnd Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This has been one of the best topics in awhile. Usually I don't go past page 1 of a topic but this one had me go all the way through. I'm smiling at my desk.
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options

Had it once. Called Bacon Explosion. It was amazing.
    :O !!!! from where?!?!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    This has been one of the best topics in awhile. Usually I don't go past page 1 of a topic but this one had me go all the way through. I'm smiling at my desk.

Me, too! :laugh:
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options

Me, too! :laugh:

Me three!!
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    43119210152021519516996.jpg

I LOVE THIS!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    How good is Bacon? To improve other foods, they wrap them in BACON! ...................... I rest my case.
  • porkchop_13
    Options
    359.jpg

THis^^
This discussion has been closed.