Replies

• loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    blow jobs! blow jobs for alllll!!!!!!! ok my pervy message done for the day
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Receive message......hit delete button....move on with life.....
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

Yep. It's the internet, not a dark alley in Jack the Ripper's territory.

Happy to say I haven't dealt with it yet.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options

That's why you never reply to me?!?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    And a tip for those with an exhibitionist side that do boobie friday, willy wednesday, and are on *that* board...just because you delete a picture does not mean it will go away. If I search my username under google images, I see old photos of myself that I deleted a long time ago. Just something to be aware of...
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, but did you both miss all of that fearmongering I did? I got a pipe organ rolled into the forums to play ominous chords while you read that post. And that's it???
  • pudadough
    Options

I'm sorry, but did you both miss all of that fearmongering I did? I got a pipe organ rolled into the forums to play ominous chords while you read that post. And that's it???

I know, I know. Sorry. I really need a GIF of me eating chips and not giving an eff.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I've received only one creepy message ever.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    I know, I know. Sorry. I really need a GIF of me eating chips and not giving an eff.

Fine. But don't blame me when you get an unsolicited distasteful message. Next thing you know your husband or boyfriend uses the computer and starts typing in a URL and the first thing that pops into the location bar is www.myfitnesspal.com/yourinbox/rawmanbeef.jpg Big fight, dishes thrown, he kicks you out of the place (you knew you should've had your name on the lease too!) and living out of a SUITCASE. You can't make it to work on time because the streets don't have an alarm clock, and BAM. You're living in a women's shelter.

Sound far fetched? Maybe. But then again . . .
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    but what if they ask and you WANT to give them dirty photos?
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options

Fine. But don't blame me when you get an unsolicited distasteful message. Next thing you know your husband or boyfriend uses the computer and starts typing in a URL and the first thing that pops into the location bar is www.myfitnesspal.com/yourinbox/rawmanbeef.jpg Big fight, dishes thrown, he kicks you out of the place (you knew you should've had your name on the lease too!) and living out of a SUITCASE. You can't make it to work on time because the streets don't have an alarm clock, and BAM. You're living in a women's shelter.

Jebuz! Watch a lot of Lifetime Movie Network do ya??
  • pudadough
    Options

Nah. Would never happen. I am single and unlovable. *continues to eat chips and not give an eff*
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Alright that's it. If you're all not convinced by now I'm just going to start sending out photos.
  • whierd
    Options

Nah. Would never happen. I am single and unlovable. *continues to eat chips and not give an eff*

At least you are pretty!!

*snaps a junkshot* *reconsiders sending it after reading the OP*
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Don't waste a perfectly good junkshot. Sparkteens?
  • whierd
    Options
    I had to google what that was. Glad I didn't just type it as a URL. Teens creep me out.
  • pudadough
    Options
    Let it be known to all that emanyalpsid has violated my innocence. I need an adult! I need an adult!
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Let it be known to all that emanyalpsid has violated my innocence. I need an adult! I need an adult!

Holy crap you just publicly reported me in my own thread about perv messages? WTF.
  • pudadough
    Options

Holy crap you just publicly reported me in my own thread about perv messages? WTF.

It's so meta!
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to think that there's something a little off going on here.
This discussion has been closed.