Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    You hush your mouth angeldirt!
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Sorry! That was an unworthy comment and you didn't deserve it.

Please continue with your excellence.
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    So wait, not everyone on the internet is who they say they are? I am confused by this whole thread. Should I not be sending pictures to my new friends? Hi my name is ... Junkshot. nice to meet you. I mean that is pretty standard stuff right there. am I right?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Listen, it's just important to me that I do some good here. I'm sorry for snapping at you.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

Listen, it's just important to me that I do some good here. I'm sorry for snapping at you.

No no, the fault was entirely mine.
  • vizsla99
    vizsla99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if I can friend request Manti Te'o's girlfriend on here?
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Pudadough sticks it to the man, and by man, i mean rent-a-cops.... Mallrat...
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Dear OP.

I think I love you. Your kindness and protective nature towards the vulnerable people on this website have not gone unnoticed, and I feel a deep bond growing between us already.

In fact, I know that you are so kind and honorable, that you won't even notice the picture of my ASSets in my profile as flaunting what the good lord gave me, but rather is me showing off the results of the 300 squats I've done in the last three days.

I cannot say loud enough, how I wish more men were like you. Kind. Sensitive. Caring. Eloquent with your words.
    The list goes on and on...

wait...
    please don't tell me you're gay!

I don't think my poor heart could take the loss.

Sincerely,
    Yearning in Anonymity...
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    ^^ I was nice to her once . . .
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    Just doing some friendly midnight creeping, after participating in 3 perv message threads today I still haven't received one yet :grumble: I guess I'll move on with life now :indifferent:
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    Does anyone know if I can friend request Manti Te'o's girlfriend on here?
    win!
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    How dare you warn people about my msgs.
    :angry:
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Just doing some friendly midnight creeping, after participating in 3 perv message threads today I still haven't received one yet :grumble: I guess I'll move on with life now :indifferent:

Didn't know you were asking. I have a picture of my meat as my profile pic. Shrimp and crab is all I have to offer.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Is it perverted if I send nude photos WITHOUT being asked?

Maybe. It could also compromise someone's job if you are sending NSFW stuff without at least checking in with them first.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Wow your eyes are big in that picture!
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    You've got a purdy mouth.
  • alliegator1982
    Options

Wow your eyes are big in that picture!

I do have big eye balls i've been told or nicely put Anime eyes....but anywayz
  • alliegator1982
    Options

Didn't know you were asking. I have a picture of my meat as my profile pic. Shrimp and crab is all I have to offer.

hahah was that your attempt at a pervy message you sent? LOL
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

as long as it's shrimp and crab... not shrimpy and crabs...

and you've actually been nice to me a few times... :heart:
  • kitsuneandy
    Options
    I'm just disappointed that I never receive any.
This discussion has been closed.