5'2 Moms Before/After!

Options

Replies

• brandneweyesnd
    Options
    I am 5'3 still short lol.. Before pic I was 154 after 129 and it's a 8 month space in between pics.

7D0F3FFD-0C41-46DC-A87D-AC4E505526C6-4143-0000038CE17062DD.jpg

This is great inspiration/fitspo! Well done to you!
  • anadeliavazquez
    Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Ana and I'm a mom of two great boys ages 15 and 12 respectively. I'm 4'10" and I'm currenty at 117 pounds. About 5 years ago I was about 145 pounds. Started dieting and exercising because I couldn't keep up with my boys and lost 53 pounds! After my marriage fell apart, I started going out an eating again. I'm now dating a wonderful man who is loving, caring and supportive. He loves me just the way I am but I feel so uncomfortable in my clothes so it's back to execising an eating right again. My goal is to get to 92 pounds by mid-Spring. Eating right, the elliptical and Insanity! You all look great! Keep it going!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Bump... for inspiration.
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 still short lol.. Before pic I was 154 after 129 and it's a 8 month space in between pics.

7D0F3FFD-0C41-46DC-A87D-AC4E505526C6-4143-0000038CE17062DD.jpg

I am green with envy. I hope I could have a rocking body like yours in 8 months time. Just want to ask what exercises did you do? I'm currently 10 weeks post CS and all I've been doing was the elliptical and stationary bike. I want to start working out again to my old DVDs such as Shred and Insanity. So any tips?
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I can't find the group. Could someone send me a requed for it? Thanks! :smile:
  • rebeccadavis88
    Options
    :smile: Wow what a great thread - you ladies all look so great, very motivational!

I'm 5ft 2inchs also. My start weight was 172, CW is 139lbs and my GW is 119lbs. I've been using MFP since January last year, my lowest ever weight was 131lbs. I'm back on it after putting some back on over Christmas and really excited to get to my goal :smile:

I have three children aged 16, 12 and 2 years. They were all 10lb's and I had three c-sections, so my focus is on getting my tummy into shape (well as much as it will - It won't ever look 'normal' again lol!)

Welcome any adds - I need as much support as I can to lose these last 20lbs :flowerforyou:

Becky x x

ps some of my progress pics are on my profile :happy:
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5'2...5'1 1/2.
    I've been on MFP for 1 year.
    SW: 188-185 - I kinda blocked out those numbers
    CW: 145
    GW: 120

Before and during is my profile pic. I've been at my current weight since October. I'm a busy mom, 2 little kids, and a 3rd shifter (a huge barrier I think as to why I haven't reached my goal by now, I know I don't sleep enough)
  • Eastonsmom8
    Options
    I can't find the group. Could someone send me a requed for it? Thanks! :smile:

I didn't start the group, another girl did.. but it's "Petite But Sweet" if you wanna message the person who started it:)
  • mamabear204
    mamabear204 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I tried doing a search for the group "Petite But Sweet" and nothing will come up. I really don't like posting a whole lot but I need something. I've added friends who don't seem very supportive so maybe being a part of a group will help. I'm 5'2" mommy of a 7 year old and really trying to make an effort to getting healthy again. When I first started MFP, I was at 186 or so and weighed in this morning at 196! which is a little too darn close to what I weighed the day I before I gave birth. I feel like I'm trying to make some little changes here and there and only keep gaining so I'm about to my breaking point and feeling like giving up again. Could someone help point me in the right direction? Thanks!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hi, is this thread still going?

I also can't find the Petite but Sweet group...is it named something else?

I'm 5'2, barely...and I have an 11 months old. I gained 44lbs when I got pregnant, got me up to 184lbs. After I gave birth, I was stuck at 159 and I started working out 5 months post partum. To date, I've lost 22lbs and currently weigh 137lbs. My goal weight is 115! I give myself a year to do this so hopefully by December 2013 I'd reach my goal!

Would love to join the group if it still exists!
  • MoniquePriest
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! It gives me more motivation seeing these posts. I am a mom of two boys and nursing student. This shows me I can do it!!! Good Luck!! You can do it!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 5'2" and have a one year old. I have photos from throughout my journey. Started back here at mfp at 205, now down to 166.6lbs (heaviest was 243) and still have a ways to go. You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    bump to read later
  • swfloridagal
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!
  • miriamg3
    miriamg3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 5'2" and 5'3", though I always say 5'3" when I'm asked ;-) I started changing my lifestyle drastically in June '11, and dropped 50 lbs in 3 months--235 to 185. Then $h*t hit the fan and I fell off the wagon (and got dragged behind it FOR MILES!) I found out I was pregnant (surprise!) and took that as an opportunity to eat anything and everything. I quickly regained that 50 lbs plus 25 more.

My daughter was born mid may, and I started back at the gym when my doctor cleared me at 6 weeks post c section, but I was terrified to lose my milk supply and wasn't motivated enough to log my food again. I floated between 238-242.

The beginning of February, something clicked. I turn 30 in June, and I'm tired of being the fat mom and feeling uncomfortable in public. I have been going to the gym 5-7 days a week, doing 30-45 mins of cardiovascular plus machine strength training, eating about 80% clean, logging everything, and using my products from my direct sales business.

Monday is the beginning of week 4, and I'm down 15.8 lbs, and 15" total so far! I have a high lean body mass (the muscles are there somewhere!) so my goal is 22% body fat, which puts me at about 145lbs. I'm doing tdee-20 and trying to eat 2000 calories, at 45-30-25 ratio. So far, so good!

I'd love to join the group if someone could send me a request! I also have an open diary if anyone would like to be friends!
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is me from my last journey... Just for a pic reference!

Untitled-1.jpg
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Part of the reason you are tired is because of the extra weight you are carrying. One day you have to make the decision to push through the exhaustion and just do it. You will feel the energy increasing very quickly after starting an exercise routine. I work full time with 2 kids as well. I work out 6 days a week. Mostly after the kids go to bed. Except Saturday mornings I do Insanity while they are eating breakfast.
  • wormy80
    wormy80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!