5'2 Moms Before/After!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    "If he's younger I would suggest working out at home.. maybe workout dvd's when he's napping.. or even stepping outside with the monitor during nap time.. whenever you can is pretty much the best way to do when they are little! "

He is 18 months. I have workout DVDs, but I also work from 8-5. My husband leaves for work real early in the morning and he is just as exhausted when he comes home at night. I really don't know of a "good " time to work out. Mornings? After work? After dinner? I usually walk on my lunch hour but the past few days has been almost below freezing and I just didn't want to get out unless I absolutely had to. Finding the right time to workout has been my big weakness.

I was in a similar situation for a while, but the truth is I just did NOT want to get up early and I was "too tired" to do it in the evenings. I finally had to make the decision to do one or the other and not complain (not that I'm implying you are). I now wake up at 5:30am and do my workouts. It's the best time for me to do it because my little boy is still asleep (he turns 2 on 2/27). If I wait until evening I find too many reasons/excuses not to do it. Plus it is an awesome feeling to get it done in the morning and have my evenings to myself. I'm a single mom to boot! You can do it chica, just decide that you will do it. EVERY single day I have to decide to get up that early and some mornings I don't want to, but I do it anyway.I use workout DVDs at home. PUSH and you will get it done! :-)
  • minaslefevre
    minaslefevre Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • niekkosgirl
    niekkosgirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    I am 5'3 still short lol.. Before pic I was 154 after 129 and it's a 8 month space in between pics.

7D0F3FFD-0C41-46DC-A87D-AC4E505526C6-4143-0000038CE17062DD.jpg

What an inspiration!!! You look amazing :smile: You honestly don't look 129 but I'm sure that's all muscle :bigsmile:
  • kandijo0306
    kandijo0306 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    5'2

187lbs

fat3.jpg

140lbs

05-11-2011009.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!