Things for which you wish MFP would give strikes...

Options

Replies

• DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    People hijacking threads just to flirt with one another. :wink:
    Hey now was that called for??!?!? I still contributed to the overall flow of this "Pi*s and Moan about others" thread......

It was a joke. That's why I winked at you after I said it.

New one: People who don't get jokes and choose to get offended instead. :wink:

As was mine love ~.^ lol sarcasm is not easily conveyed over da interwebz.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    For continuing to respond to a troll thread 4 pages after the troll has been exposed and their account deactivated.
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    @Julie :flowerforyou:

I think I <3 you too... muwah!

Hi Julie, you look extra scruptious today......

I don't want to strike anyone I wish I could deactivate a few though.............
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    For continuing to respond to a troll thread 4 pages after the troll has been exposed and their account deactivated.

but this is where the fun comes in..... :grumble:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

I don't want to strike anyone I wish I could deactivate a few though.............

OoOh, maybe there should be a strike for not being able to deactivate someone...course I think I would have gotten myself deactivated for eating under 1000 calories and being mean to someone who got butthurt because I didn't share their religious beliefs or take their Dr. Oz advice about thigh gaps and raspberry ketones...just saying.

wait, what?

:wink:
  • DP325i
    Options
    The use of YOLO....................................

Jesus-YOLO.jpg
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    For reporting people... That's just weak.

this
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options

Same here...lol!
  • _KATzMeow
    Options

OoOh, maybe there should be a strike for not being able to deactivate someone...course I think I would have gotten myself deactivated for eating under 1000 calories and being mean to someone who got butthurt because I didn't share their religious beliefs or take their Dr. Oz advice about thigh gaps and raspberry ketones...just saying.

wait, what?

yeah, I'm sure someone would deactivate my a**, LOL
  • d_Mode
    Options

wait, what?

You should get a strike...for mentioning Dr. Oz, Thigh Gaps and Raspberry Ketones! :P
  • _KATzMeow
    Options

wait, what?

You should get a strike...for mentioning Dr. Oz, Thigh Gaps and Raspberry Ketones! :P

I'm giving you atike for having a weiner..........................................dog
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    ...for mentioning He Who Must Not Be Named [ * ]

[ * ] = rhymes with 'gauze'

- - -

But... but Voldemort doesn't rhyme with gauze.
  • d_Mode
    Options
    I'm giving you a stike for having a weiner..........................................dog

I should probably get two strikes.
    She's really long!
  • _KATzMeow
    Options
    - and WHY can't we give strikes to *kitten* in real life...like all of my bosses for example...ex-husband...oh the list I could make.

I want to DEACTIVATE my boyfriend in RL.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Body shaming someone who actually did the work to look good because you're too lazy.

sigh

yes

this

:frown:

Who did this to you?! :explode: :mad: :angry:

on the weekly on MFP dude, its why all of a sudden I'll go long stretches with just a face pic, it increases how many people will listen to me if my body isnt showing. one person will be completely nice to me today, then tomorrow, if i have an exposed midsection, its like they think im a different person and their enemy.

its just Earth for you.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    - and WHY can't we give strikes to *kitten* in real life...like all of my bosses for example...ex-husband...oh the list I could make.

Just break up.
  • TheRealPDouble
    Options

Just break up.

KaBoom.gif
  • _KATzMeow
    Options

Just break up.

LOL IM trying!! :laugh:
  • DP325i
    Options

Just break up.

LOL IM trying!! :laugh:

Nice shoes.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    not having a sense of humor

Definitely this!