Things for which you wish MFP would give strikes...

Replies

• ohhh you guys are in so much trouble!!! inciting a riot, strike 1!
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    People dieting for a WHOLE TWO WEEKS and not at their goal weight yet. Just shhhhhhh.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Anyone who uses any version of the phrase "people on here are so mean". Double strike if you make a new topic about it. Triple strike if you do this immediately after posting a thread that has been posted 1000 times and whining when you get sound but disagreeable advice from it.

Oh, and bonus strikes for people who reply to "people are so mean" threads with "I know, it's like high school!"
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Excessive bacon posts without offering to share. I mean really. If you don't have enough for the rest of the class...

Same goes for chocolate, caramel, greek food of any kind, cheese, or spiced rum.
  • Saying anyone or anything is trying to sabotage you.

This is not World War II. You are not a munitions-loaded train.

Love this.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    The ridiculous "Men/women - what do you think of..." "How should women act on a date?" OH MY GOD. It kills me.

^^ THIS
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    People who complain about rules, then get miffed when THEIR own lines are crossed.
    If there is not "A Set Of Rules," then there is not Your Rules, either!
    Another good one!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,674 Member
    Suggesting that you have thick skin, and that other people don't.
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    The : everyone is so mean threads
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    whoever reported my mermaid picture, when I used the word "*kitten*" and when I put a bikini pic up that wasn't even a thong.

a bitter jealous member?

The jealousy card has been played!
    :angry:

I should add: Playing the "jealous" & "haters" card
  • perfectingpatti
    Following someone in a private group and reporting them because you're offended by what you see there.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    People giving out very bad information on the forums. They should be given an instant lifetime ban.
  • perfectingpatti
    For posting anything about MFP cliques.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    For posting anything about MFP cliques.
    +1
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Implying that any female body type is "masculine". Muscular women and thin women both get this on here. "Oh I don't want to look like her she's so manly!" and "I'd rather be curvy than look like a 12 year old boy".

Why do I see the same people getting away with body shaming on multiple threads? Isn't that actually IN the forum rules?
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Consistent posting of irrelevant topics.... Reporting because you have no sense of humor.... That the BBC really means something else other than British broadcasting channel and I really have to laugh to the point that my coworkers give me wired looks......well the last one is a bit off topic but still funny!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Posting a topic requesting advice that you don't really want advice for. Misuse of forums and abuse of volunteers.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    People giving out very bad information on the forums. They should be given an instant lifetime ban.

can't ban everyone...this site would dwindle to nothing in about a day..and then we'd lose traffic, then we'd lose ad sponser money, then we'd lose MFP alltogether.
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Stating that sedentary people are really all unemployed. Hell, if I didn't have to work, I sure wouldn't spend all my day sat at this desk.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    The over use of Journey songs