Things for which you wish MFP would give strikes...

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Suggesting that you have thick skin, and that other people don't.

The thicker your skin is - the more you weigh! It's science!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    complaining about "lack of support" if you need more support get a better bra.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Saying anyone or anything is trying to sabotage you.

This is not World War II. You are not a munitions-loaded train.

:heart::heart::heart:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Following someone in a private group and reporting them because you're offended by what you see there.

/FTW
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    complaining about "lack of support" if you need more support get a better bra.

:heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Body shaming someone who actually did the work to look good because you're too lazy.
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    My biggest gripe is when people look at my diary and exercise log and try to tell me what I'm doing wrong (too few calories, wrong calories) or that I'm losing weight too fast or whatever. Now if I asked for the advice it is a different story. I had no idea that people get strikes on these boards and get thrown off of them if they get 3 strikes. I don't understand why anyone would complain about a post. If you don't like something don't read it.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    People giving out very bad information on the forums. They should be given an instant lifetime ban.

+1
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Assuming people are lazy just because they don't look like you do after the same amount of time on MFP.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Believing that there is a secret pill, diet, food plan, exercise plan that EVERYONE else who's lost more than 10 pounds knows of and has left you out of it...
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Body shaming someone who actually did the work to look good because you're too lazy.

I think out of all the things I have seen on this site this pisses me off the most. Well body shaming in general really pisses me off.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    For people who do not understand my awesome Sense of humor
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    coaches
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    People who get all twitchy about the improper use of contractions.

Your welcome. :devil:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    The hall monitors reporting people that hurt their little nancy feelings.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    People who piss on any "high intensity at home workout"

What's the matter? Couldn't keep up so now you're butthurt?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member

sigh

yes

this

:frown:
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member

sigh

yes

this

:frown:

Who did this to you?! :explode: :mad: :angry:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Believing that there is a secret pill, diet, food plan, exercise plan that EVERYONE else who's lost more than 10 pounds knows of and has left you out of it...

Right! Actually I don't care if you choose to believe that but DO NOT message me asking what it is...I don't know either! I lost weight by counting calories and exercising!

LOL
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,855 Member
    When you swing at a pitch, but miss, or if you don't swing at a pitch in the strike zone.