Things for which you wish MFP would give strikes...

Options
15678911»

Replies

• BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Mentioning Hitler or Nazi Germany in any argument.

^^^this!!!! along with:

-Gross bodily functions
    -Overly sensitive people that report every damn thing....like seriously? grow a pair...thanks
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    When people comment on a forum post saying "Don't know, don't care." If you don't know / don't care, don't respond!
  • shaybuggie
    Options
    Not giving google a chance to explain things to you first.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Whenever anyone asks me anything I grab my smartphone and yell "TO THE GOOGLE!!" :laugh: :glasses:

ME TOO!!!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Whenever anyone asks me anything I grab my smartphone and yell "TO THE GOOGLE!!" :laugh: :glasses:

ME TOO!!!

BAHAHAHA!!! That's amazing!!! Hey if I don't know something I always say, "Well, just google it!!!"
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options

ME TOO!!!

BAHAHAHA!!! That's amazing!!! Hey if I don't know something I always say, "Well, just google it!!!"

Just an example. My favorite website.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=TDEE
  • shaybuggie
    Options
    ME TOO!!!
    Just an example. My favorite website.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=TDEE

WOAH, WHAT IN THE WORLD?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    - blatantly fishing for friends/sympathy in a thread (see page 6 of current "clique" thread).
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Calling someone fat and a couch potato in the comment where you tell someone else how horrible they are for body shaming.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    MFP gives strikes?? Hmm
  • perfectingpatti
    Options
    Being offended just by the title of a topic, but still going in the thread to announce your disgust. STAY OUT if you know you're going to be offended.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    - Omitting relevant information in your OP because it doesn't suit your ranting narrative. (Not a particular post...this happens fairly often here.)
  • perfectingpatti
    Options
    - Omitting relevant information in your OP because it doesn't suit your ranting narrative. (Not a particular post...this happens fairly often here.)

Yes....and then to only provide further info after being "attacked".
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Engaging in relentless shaming of fit women with breast implants, then turning around in another thread and claiming you're aghast and offended by the shaming of "skinny fat" people.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

i thought it was give PEACE a chance....it's give google a chance now? how come i have to give so many chances, no one ever game me any?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

ME TOO!!!

Well yeah but that's what we older people hate about your generation....i go to the store to buy something after looking for it online and then the smarty pants at the counter says, well it's not here, but you can try online like a knee jerk response even though i started the conversation with "well i didnt' find it online so i want to see if you have any left in your store"... oh yeah we also are not fans of your short attention spans, apparent adhd, and that wandering look you get in your eyes when someone is talking to you in your ear walkie talkies while you're supposed to be providing us with that stellar customer service and your computer savvy tech supported miracle working.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    so like, if you get 3 strikes, are you really banned from the forum for life? does that carry over into being locked out of your food diary too?

No, you can log your food, but you are like totally banned from the forums for, like, life.
    really? Like totally?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I think they should at least limit the amount of reports you can make in a day. I think it would cut down on vindictive reporting.

People are like that on here? Cripes...easily offended babies? I've been on another forum since it opened in 2004 with people WAY meaner and offensive than anyone on here and I've never hit the report button. (i know..."good for you, bro"..lol)

It's pretty unbelievable. This is easily the most tame forum I've ever been on in the last 15+ years but somehow the people are the most sensitive at the same time. It's like "Internet forums for the weak" basically.

u think ppl are so sensitive on here because they are all dieting in some way? like maybe it's messign with everyone's brain and making them cranky or misinterpret what they read? <====real question not sarcastic at all.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    People who stuff their religion down other people's throats :grumble: