When you see a guy with a really great physique...

Options

Replies

• redneckcaseysgirl88
    Options
    Try not to look :)
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I don't like big muscles, never did, don't know why. I have found my friends who are muscular are ALL a bit arrogant because of it, and I've told them on nights out when they haven't had any luck with the ladies that their confidence changed into arrogance and that's where it went wrong. They just don't listen to me, they forget I'm a girl too and they should listen to me ;) As for me judging strangers on their muscle mass, they never talk to me, so I never get the opportunity to find out if they're a ****head or not. The only, and I stress only, time a do judge them, is when I see them in the gym acting like donkeys, then I think "that guy is a donkey"
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Honestly, most of them are cocky. But I noticed that if they achieved much more than just gaining muscle ( ex. losing a hundred lbs and then getting shredded ) they seem to be nicer to those whom are actually trying rather than look at them as if they had no chance.

what the hell are you talking about. Every guy that is muscular busted his *kitten* to get there. Every single guy. None of them started out muscular.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    And think about it, a guy with a perfect body has to only depend on his body to get a date where as a guy with some fluff has to develope his personality in order to score with the women. I'm only being honest yet you guys are getting all butthurt... I guess I should lie?? :)

You've obviously been spurned by more than a few good looking guys in your life. I can feel your bitterness from here.

I've yet to meet one man that has ever been able to rely on his body to get a date. And I know a lot of guys with great bodies. It doesn't help. At all.
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It might look attractive, but it doesn't attract me. He didn't get those muscles without a LOT of time on the weights - which means less time to spend with me.....! :happy:
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Mmm, you can normally tell when he's a nice guy, and just really into fitness. The douches stand out like a sore thumb. They're not ALL asswipes. I have lotsa friends who train, and are wonderful people :)

YAY. there are some nice ones :)
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    My eyes widen + my jaw drops + heart beats fast = lust

I've always been very much attracted to that, but the men who look like that don't go for girls like me.

This.....I admire from afar, cause I know I don't stand a chance.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    If I am being honest, I used to go right to "he is probably a ****", but I think that was more a reflection of the way I felt about MYSELF, now with me being all about fitness myself I reserve judgement until I get to know them just like I would anyone else.

Since starting CrossFit, my eyes have been opened to just how NICE most of the guys are, and how willing they are to help you get where you want to be with your fitness goals!
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I look and admire and move on.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    And think about it, a guy with a perfect body has to only depend on his body to get a date where as a guy with some fluff has to develope his personality in order to score with the women. I'm only being honest yet you guys are getting all butthurt... I guess I should lie?? :)

You've obviously been spurned by more than a few good looking guys in your life. I can feel your bitterness from here.

I've yet to meet one man that has ever been able to rely on his body to get a date. And I know a lot of guys with great bodies. It doesn't help. At all.

Yes! I don't care how great a guys body is if he doesn't have a personality and sense of humor that meshes with me I'm totally turned off. I would never go for a guy based on looks alone, just like I would never want a guy to go for me based on looks alone.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My first reaction is he's probably a tool.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    hahaha, I think he likes to take care of himself. I don't assume he's an a-hole.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    ...do you automatically think "he must be an a-hole" or you don't judge?

When you have a body as awesome as I do, people tend to think I'm a stuck up a-hole until they get to know me and realize I'm a nice guy.

Usually say damn....and wanna touch!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I appreciate it and I know it's a lot of hard work and discipline.
  • frankyk89
    frankyk89 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Don't Judge. I wait until something idiotic comes out of their mouth.

And if it doesn't....I'm much more impressed. :)
    she took the words right out of my mouth! couldn't agree more.....
  • Heartcorecuteness
    Options
    I used to think they must have spent all that time in the gym to impress other people. But now I think it's important for some people to have a fitness routine because it makes them feel good, not just for vain reasons :P
  • rmarie98
    rmarie98 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think "God, I hope he can spell."

LMAO.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I get incredibly shy and can't keep eye contact but I will throw a quick smile his way before going back to whatever business I was doing.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    Oh and I totally used to be in the "glance and look away fast" club, but I have gotten much more forward and will make eye contact and conversation, espeically in the gym if they are doing something I want to learn about.
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm comfortable enough with myself to be able to admire hard work and dedication from a dude who is fit. I'll sometimes ask these guys for tips or pointers and they are usually pretty cool. Yes, there are a handfull of a-holes out there, but i think they would be a-holes wheter they were fit or not.