When you see a guy with a really great physique...

Options
vice350z
vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
...do you automatically think "he must be an a-hole" or you don't judge?

When you have a body as awesome as I do, people tend to think I'm a stuck up a-hole until they get to know me and realize I'm a nice guy.

Replies

• Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    My eyes widen + my jaw drops + heart beats fast = lust

I've always been very much attracted to that, but the men who look like that don't go for girls like me.
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    My heart flutters and I kind of drool (haha) and then I think "nah he must be an a-hole" lol and then if they're nice to me my heart flutters again and keeps on doing so everytime I see him <3
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'm usually impressed with the amount of work and discipline it must have taken. It doesn't give me any cues to their personality.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    When I see a guy with a great body, a lot of things run through my head. First, I'm like "damn, that's hot." Then, I go through stages of lust and self-slamming. I tell myself that hot guys like that don't go for girls like me. Which in turn pisses me off and turns the hot guy into an *kitten* just because he has a great body.

It's messed up, I know.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Don't Judge. I wait until something idiotic comes out of their mouth.

And if it doesn't....I'm much more impressed. :)
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    I'm not too into guys that look all muscle-y. It kinda weirds me out.
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I get a boner
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    When I see a guy with a great body, a lot of things run through my head. First, I'm like "damn, that's hot." Then, I go through stages of lust and self-slamming. I tell myself that hot guys like that don't go for girls like me. Which in turn pisses me off and turns the hot guy into an *kitten* just because he has a great body.

It's messed up, I know.

But totally understandable lol
  • skinnyplease1001
    skinnyplease1001 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

It's messed up, I know.

This is so me, I automatically hate people who have a better physique than I. So I pretty much hate everyone LOL
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I used to get kind of intimidated by fit people (men or women), but now I love to talk to them about their workout. Nothing makes my day more than finding out I squat more than them.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I don't like bodies that scream "I'm in the gym all the time and I am constantly checking my muscles in the mirror at home". But everyone gets a chance to speak for 1 minute and then I'll decide :D
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I judge on actions and words, not the shape of bodies (for personality)

for looks, I'm judging the s**t out of you and your hot-bod friends. Yes indeed. >: )
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I get a boner

LMFAO...that's why i never wear sweatpants to the gym
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I think "God, I hope he can spell."
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I think all good looking guys who are not interested in me are a#$holes.
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Nah, I'm just jealous cuz all eyes are on him and not me LOL
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    My eyes widen + my jaw drops + heart beats fast = lust

I've always been very much attracted to that, but the men who look like that don't go for girls like me.

Pretty much exactly this!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    It won't matter if you are an a-hole it not. In my head, you have already been stripped down and not much talking is needed. ;)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My only thought is a bad word said very enthusiastically.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I always think " I wanna climb that like a tree"

Then I come back to reality and remember I'm married... I've had "Mr. "GQ" .. it was fun while it lasted