When you see a guy with a really great physique...

Options

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I think "God, I hope he can spell."

Oh yeah...me too.
    Pffft!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    mg6pg.gif
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    that's an amazing head transplant you got there. who's your doc?? I want to talk to him about a penis ensmallment.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    sometimes i think he may have a small *kitten* penis.
  • aross001
    Options

what's an *kitten* penis
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

Edited.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I take several factors into consideration when I see a guy with a really great physique.

1) did he just get whiplash checking me out or checking out himself in a reflective surface;
    2) what is he wearing? Is Tapout printed anywhere on any of said clothing items;
    3) is he going to run ahead of me and grab a door if I am walking toward one, or if he doesn't, do I want to hold the door for him;
    4) what sort of stride does he have? does he walk like he just got off a bull or Harley (good, BTW), or does he walk like he only wishes he were cool enough to ride a bull or Harley;
    5) is he smiling or does he have fish lips.

Then, if he fails all these tests, but is holding the hand of a toddler, then he is not. If he fails all these tests and says something polite to anyone within his vicinity, he is not, but if he says nothing, then I presume that he is a jerk.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    QFT
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

what's an *kitten* penis

that's exactly what i was wondering
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

what's an *kitten* penis

you can always use your imagination. I would explain it here but... I don't want to be blocked from this topic too.
  • jscupp1016
    jscupp1016 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    If he smiles at me sincerely then it's A OK with me if he's got a hot body. If he has his eyebrows down and a scowl on his face as he lifts an obsence amount of weight in a tight shirt and drops it down like a douche while he flexes... then I think... A-hole. Smile nicely at the ladies!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I always think, "ew gross".

Then I hit on the guy's cute chubby friend.

*(brown chicken brown cow)*
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Nick-name him something demeaning and walk on smiling :)
  • aross001
    Options
    I always think, "ew gross".

Then I hit on the guy's cute chubby friend.

*(brown chicken brown cow)*

'ow you doin?
  • sudowpa2
    Options
    I don't think anything. I get to know him first before making first impression.

I just think he works out and takes care of himself. Which is making an obvious observation.

There are a lot of people who probably make first impressions when they look at me and I am not even in shape. I get this conclusion because not many girls talk to me. LOL

Girls are more likely to talk to a guy who looks good and has muscles than one who doesn't.... Call me crazy but people judge looks first and its always going to be that way.

Guys are the same way too. We tend to ignore the girls who seem boring and unhealthy looking.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My first reaction, "that dude look likes a douche". Sorry man....
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Funny I was thinking about how my attitude has changed so much since I started lifting. Granted, I'm still a fat girl but now that I know the work that goes into it my knee-jerk reaction has started to change.

I used to just be intimidated. 100%. I assumed any guy that fit would look at me and think "ewww" so I made it a mission to do the same to them, assuming they were "ewwww" on the inside.

Now I actually look (and you can soooort of tell). The ones who are really fit and act like arrogant douches you can see a mile away. They're still ewww. The ones who are really fit but still have some humility are now some of the best workout buddies I have at the gym :)

It all depends on how you "carry" those muscles and whether or not you're friendly :)
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Don't Judge. I wait until something idiotic comes out of their mouth.

And if it doesn't....I'm much more impressed. :)

Pretty much this.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I think he must be really disciplined.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I assume he is going to want a girlfriend with a similar physique and that if he were my boyfriend he would probably nudge me awake at some ungodly pre-dawn hour wanting to go work out.

When I get judgmental about how I think someone is, it's usually the expression and look in the eyes I base it off of, not the body.