When you see a guy with a really great physique...

Options

Replies

• slpazi13
    Options
    I hope he doesn't talk so in my thoughts he is perfect all the way around. LOL Really give him props for taking care of himself.
  • Lucia120382
    Options
    I would say nothing just do something :wink:
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    ...do you automatically think "he must be an a-hole" or you don't judge?

When you have a body as awesome as I do, people tend to think I'm a stuck up a-hole until they get to know me and realize I'm a nice guy.

Add "humble" too.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

When you have a body as awesome as I do, people tend to think I'm a stuck up a-hole until they get to know me and realize I'm a nice guy.

Add "humble" too.

yeah...humble too. Good catch.
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    ......A ripped out guys doing normal daily tasks is super hot.

Is this a fetish? I shall start a website and make my millions.

Please do.
    There's a reason why Mr. Clean and the guy on the Brawny paper towels look the way they do.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I usually just turn the thermostat up and wait for him to take his shirt off. Mwahaha
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options

Add "humble" too.

But not quick enough to catch sarcasm. :wink:
  • vice350z
    Options

Add "humble" too.

But not quick enough to catch sarcasm. :wink:

Actually go to my profile and take a good look at the pic and my ticker ;)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Yes, honesty speaks volumes. Being strong and fit makes me feel good, as I'm sure it does to everyone... It however is not my main focus. I also have adopted a son in a wheelchair and when he's 150 lbs I will still need to be able to lift him. I have many reasons why I lift. If I ever had to have a man's activities become my "favorite pastime" I would realize my own insecurities. I don't need to be the center of attention however I don't need a man to complete me either. I have the right balance.

I agree that a healthy mind is just as important as a healthy body. Therefore one should try to have some other interests and activities outside of the gym. But in your original post you came off extremely judgemental implying that BECAUSE someone did have a "perfect body" they automatically were a self involved tosspot who did nothing but spend "hours" at the gym everyday staring at themselves in the mirror.

This is quoted from YOUR profile:

"OK, I am going to be real here... I am a little vain. Not high maintenance... actually the exact opposite, but I love the confidence I have walking into a room when I am strong and in shape, and yes, I like the looks. I know that sounds AWFUL! but honest. "

Wouldn't it be fair to assume that many of the men you are calling self obsessed are perhaps working out for the same reasons you are?
  • Paco__
    Paco__ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Honestly, most of them are cocky. But I noticed that if they achieved much more than just gaining muscle ( ex. losing a hundred lbs and then getting shredded ) they seem to be nicer to those whom are actually trying rather than look at them as if they had no chance.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Options
    I think most people would be cocky if they worked their butt off and lived off egg whites and chicken breast in order to get ripped. It's well earned.
  • vice350z
    Options
    I think most people would be cocky if they worked their butt off and lived off egg whites and chicken breast in order to get ripped. It's well earned.

all i know is that being heavy for most of my life....if I ended up getting as ripped as my avatar, i would definitely show off my hard work! Not to the point of being arrogant though....just proud that I went from a fat mess to the dude in my avatar.

I'm the guy you see at the beach with either a tshirt on or ttrying to cover myself up with a tube or something. Hopefully by Oct '13 I can walk around a little better with no shirt on.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options
    I hear ya! I'm hoping to be 'bikini ready" by July.
  • jennajocummings
    Options
    Yes, honesty speaks volumes. Being strong and fit makes me feel good, as I'm sure it does to everyone... It however is not my main focus. I also have adopted a son in a wheelchair and when he's 150 lbs I will still need to be able to lift him. I have many reasons why I lift. If I ever had to have a man's activities become my "favorite pastime" I would realize my own insecurities. I don't need to be the center of attention however I don't need a man to complete me either. I have the right balance.

I agree that a healthy mind is just as important as a healthy body. Therefore one should try to have some other interests and activities outside of the gym. But in your original post you came off extremely judgemental implying that BECAUSE someone did have a "perfect body" they automatically were a self involved tosspot who did nothing but spend "hours" at the gym everyday staring at themselves in the mirror.

This is quoted from YOUR profile:

"OK, I am going to be real here... I am a little vain. Not high maintenance... actually the exact opposite, but I love the confidence I have walking into a room when I am strong and in shape, and yes, I like the looks. I know that sounds AWFUL! but honest. "

Wouldn't it be fair to assume that many of the men you are calling self obsessed are perhaps working out for the same reasons you are?
    . That's my point exactly. It's all about balance. The original question had to do with guys with the perfect body... Not guys that workout for an hour a day, bit the guys I see at the gym every day for hours.... The ones gawking at themselves in the mirror obsessively while feeling their pecks... LOL.... Yes, it happens. I talk to those kinds every day... They are fine to chit chat with, but never to date... They have no substance... Being strong physically and mentally is an attractive quality.... And yes, even a little cockiness is sexy, but that wasn't the OP's initial question. I was simply stating that chubby guys have to develope a great personality in order "to compete" with the meatheads. :)
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    unfortunately 9 out of 10 times they tend to be a-holes. but i have met the odd hot guy who is seriously a good, nice guy who doesn't think his looks give him free reign to treat people like *kitten*.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Options

all i know is that being heavy for most of my life....if I ended up getting as ripped as my avatar, i would definitely show off my hard work! Not to the point of being arrogant though....just proud that I went from a fat mess to the dude in my avatar.

I'm the guy you see at the beach with either a tshirt on or ttrying to cover myself up with a tube or something. Hopefully by Oct '13 I can walk around a little better with no shirt on.

I agree! I definitely worked out in a sports bra when I was thin and it was hot out (or you know, if it wasn't hot out and I just felt like it lol)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm just like daaaaaaaamn- there's no way he'd talk to me.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I don't think because in my mind I am all over him like a spider monkey!
  • vice350z
    Options

I agree! I definitely worked out in a sports bra when I was thin and it was hot out (or you know, if it wasn't hot out and I just felt like it lol)

oh behave, baby, yeeeaaaah!
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    arrogance = thinking you are better than someone

confidence = KNOWING you are