When you see a guy with a really great physique...

Options

Replies

• glitteredgrave
    glitteredgrave Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Don't Judge. I wait until something idiotic comes out of their mouth.

And if it doesn't....I'm much more impressed. :)

This!
  • solidmuscle
    Options
    bump
  • sheilapie
    sheilapie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    first i thought you were a jerk due to the fact that you claim your body is awesome... that is way too stuck on yourself right there....
    and then i looked at your profile specs... and the seinfeld thing cracked me up, so now i like you. you pass the test. i dont care if a man is skinny, fat, muscled or not, its the personality that shines through. now keep up the seinfeld/newman stuff, or youre back to being another muscled prettyboy
  • sheilapie
    sheilapie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    * don't* keep it up
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Good looking guys who aren't me must be a**holes.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    sometimes i think he may have a small penis.

Ditto...hahah Thank god I'm not alone in that.
  • IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My eyes widen + my jaw drops + heart beats fast = lust

I've always been very much attracted to that, but the men who look like that don't go for girls like me.

I hear ya sister! *sigh* Maybe one day. When I get my new sexy body that is! :P
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    sometimes i think he may have a small *kitten* penis.

Hey It was really cold it doesn't count :grumble: :laugh:
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Nice guy is pretty vague
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I just wonder what exercises he does and what sort of diet he has. I like the fact that there are loads of people out there who eat ****, don't count calories and still maintain a great physique.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Other than thinking of the hard work and dedication, I don't really think anything of it.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have a good look, appreciate how hot they look and how hard they must have worked to get to that stage, and then carry on with my own work out. I like to think that I don't judge people's personalities or intelligence by how they look (mostly).
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I think "that's what I want to look like"
  • oliv2065
    oliv2065 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just think "I gotta work out more" I don't bother to think about if they are nice or not. If you have a body like that my jiggly *kitten* isn't going to be confident enough around you to figure it out.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Couldn't care less.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Naw................I see that guy everyday in the mirror.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    that's an amazing head transplant you got there. who's your doc?? I want to talk to him about a penis ensmallment.

Waaat? That's me. You calling me a liar? Come at me bro.
  • jennajocummings
    Options
    Keep walking... The guys an *kitten*. Men who spend that much time in the gym like to look in mirrors too much. Give me a guy with a little fluff and I promise he has a better personality and cares more about other people than himself... And that's an attractive feature. #justsaynotothemeathead
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Keep walking... The guys an *kitten*. Men who spend that much time in the gym like to look in mirrors too much. Give me a guy with a little fluff and I promise he has a better personality and cares more about other people than himself... And that's an attractive feature. #justsaynotothemeathead

Either a troll or very bitter.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

So you're a judge a book by it's cover type of person. I.e. it's all good.