When you see a guy with a really great physique...

Options

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    that's an amazing head transplant you got there. who's your doc?? I want to talk to him about a penis ensmallment.

Waaat? That's me. You calling me a liar? Come at me bro.

LMAO !!!
  • calisunrise
    Options
    i think "whoa hello there" haha
  • mandarilla86
    mandarilla86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think "God, I hope he can spell."

^this! Hahaha! Love it!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    No seriously I am a grower not a shower......plus it was cold outside like LA cold.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I always think " I wanna climb that like a tree"

:heart:
  • jennajocummings
    Options
    I'm not a troll or bitter... Just being honest. Think about it... It takes several hours a day in the gym to have the "perfect" body.... That plus work, life etc... Leaves very little time to care about others. I lift heavy with the big boys at the gym. I see how they admire themselves in the mirror. I'm friendly with them as they are with me but as far as a relationship, no way. They are too consumed with themselves. Just my 2 cents. :)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm not a troll or bitter... Just being honest. Think about it... It takes several hours a day in the gym to have the "perfect" body.... That plus work, life etc... Leaves very little time to care about others. I lift heavy with the big boys at the gym. I see how they admire themselves in the mirror. I'm friendly with them as they are with me but as far as a relationship, no way. They are too consumed with themselves. Just my 2 cents. :)

Well I'm in the gym 4 hours ( 5 maximum) a week so I don't know, why one would work out several hours a day as that's counter-productive. Besides there is a lot of time to do things if you manage what you think is important as a priority.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options

And probably full of ROID RAGE too.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

It doesn't take several hours a day in a gym to have a "perfect body"

I know some a**holes that are a little pudgy too.

Some people just enjoy working out because it makes them feel better.

Others do it to improve at a sport.

Saying every man with muscles is self centered is like saying every woman with big boobs is a sl*t.
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I instantly compare him to former WCW/WWE wrestler Buff Bagwell - see how he stacks up against the perfection of Buff Bagwell - then...I wonder if he's a sweet southern charmer like Buff - then I usually want to make out. haha!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I just think "wow, impressive" and can't wait for the day someone looks at me and thinks the same!
  • jennajocummings
    Options
    And think about it, a guy with a perfect body has to only depend on his body to get a date where as a guy with some fluff has to develope his personality in order to score with the women. I'm only being honest yet you guys are getting all butthurt... I guess I should lie?? :)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I just want to look at his MFP dairy and learn.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    <=== Now feels like a girl-jerk because I spend 90 minutes at least in the gym 5 days a week and therefore don't know how to love anyone else. Should just walk away from kids and family and have relations with a mirror. :sad:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

OP, read your profile and enjoyed it very much. You're very self-effacing and funny.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    And think about it, a guy with a perfect body has to only depend on his body to get a date where as a guy with some fluff has to develope his personality in order to score with the women. I'm only being honest yet you guys are getting all butthurt... I guess I should lie?? :)

No Butthurt here. You just seem to assume a lot of things about guys in great shape like me. And you know what they say about assuming...
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

How do you know a person with a "perfect body" needs it to get a date?

Indeed you are being honest but according to an opinion you have developed and know believe to be true. Nobody is "butthurt" just trying to find logical reasoning with what you are saying.

You can do what you want, nobody says you can't have your own opinion.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

I'm not butt hurt.

I'm just failing to understand your logic.

Spending 3-4 hours a week in a gym or training doesn't necessarily wash away all brain cells and make you a meat head.

In fact, some would argue that staying active and healthy would only IMPROVE someone's personality.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

OP, read your profile and enjoyed it very much. You're very self-effacing and funny.

Thanks...I'm here all week ;)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Years ago I briefly dated someone who had an amazing physique, he was so into his body building he didn't drink alcohol etc, which wasn't my lifestyle at the time (or now lol) and I just didn't like how hard his body felt....duuh.

However, now I realise just how hard he worked for that body and I have totally changed my idea on what's hot, it now makes me giddy with desire ha ha!! Damn I wasted my opportunity there.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    It's all in the attitude and what people feels... some are really jerks... some are the sweetest things!