PISSED OFF!!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• AngieMPayne
    AngieMPayne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was given this bit of encouragement the other day from my sister, who intern received it from her trainer, Sadie. It speaks about PATIENCE.
    "Let's be realistic here. You won't drop two jean sizes in one day. You won't lose fifty pounds in one month. You're going to binge every now and then. You will go a day or two without working out. Your weight is going to fluctuate here and there. You're going to try new techniques, and they're not going to work. You're a human being. You're going to fail. But nothing great is every accomplished without a few obstacles."

I hope this helps. Make sure you are eating regularly, drinking lots of water (at least 8 glasses) and remember to allow yourself patience (not one of my best virtues but I'm trying as well) Keep doing what you are doing and you'll notice that scale going down...down...down before you know it. :) ~ Ang
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options

Lol! I lost over 125lbs by eating more (1700to1800 a day). I don't know if you are just reading what you want to read but there are a lot of people who eat more and lost massive amounts.

Well congrats to you for losing your weight! Since you just joined this site, then your experience is not chronicled on MFP for people to see. I don't know how long it took you to lose your weight, or how many calories you were burning thru exercise. Perhaps you should write out the details of your weight loss experience and post it in the Success Stories section for others to see.

I have actually been a member here for two years. I have posted my story and pics so... I really don't feel the need to do it again.

Well since it says Jan 2013 by your name, you must have changed your account. I looked at your posts and didn't see your story posted, however I did see where you were flamed for stating your opinion on another thread, so perhaps you can understand how that happens.

If you have a link to your success story, or your previous user name so I could look it up, I would like to read it, if that would be ok.

With so many new people joining MFP this month, it is very understandable that others would think that someone with a Jan 2013 date would be new to this site. You don't have anything written on your profile about having a previous account, so there wasn't anything to indicate that you have been a member longer.
    Another person assumed that I had only been on here for 6 months, since my date said Aug 2012. So I am not the only one who uses the date to determine how long someone has been on here.
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Eat more and be patient, it will come off