DUMBEST thing you ever believed

Options

Replies

• iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    That mustard was made of crushed cat eyes. My cousins were evil.
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    When I was really, REALLY little, I used to think that if a black person married a white person and had a baby, that was how you got a Mexican kid.

Shush, I was like, six!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    When I asked where my dad was going when he would head out to work, my mom would say he's going to make some money. I thought he was making actual money; I imagined him making pennies and such. lol
  • Sdfouts
    Sdfouts Posts: 10
    Options
    That children were only allowed to talk in a car at red light.

I was a little bit of a talker as a child and so when I went somewhere with my mom and one of her friends they told me that children were only allowed to talk at red lights, so that they would actually be able to talk to each other. lol
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    I'll just put the tip in...

LMAO!!!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, tooth fairy, etc
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    That fish eyes were in tapioca
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    My dad had me believing that Wendy's made their hamburgers from earth worms. I still to this day eat a Wendy's hamburger.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    "I love you" hahahahaha stupid me.
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    When I was REALLY young I used to think the world used to be black & white, because all old pictures were in black & white.

Shutup I was a kid!!

I used to think the same thing!!! lol
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    That if i just exercised a lot, i could eat as much crappy food as i wanted & i'd lose weight.

This. SMH.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    India was a continent......still kills me...

My first thought, was, "Isn't it?" I have other questions, but..... Better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My grandpa had me convinced that white cows made white milk and brown cows made chocolate milk!!! :P
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I'll just put the tip in...
    Yeah... no. My daughter is 8 years old.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    As a small child, I believed that all cats were girls and all dogs were boys.
  • MTjessi_marie
    Options
    When I got my first car at 16, I thought I had to put oil in it every week. Until it started spewing black smoke when I started it. Oopsy!
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Fruit makes you fat, especially apple, oranges and bananas.
  • sukifr
    sukifr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    when I was little and there was a thunderstorm, my grandma told me that the noise of thunder was clouds bumping into each other, whilst mice ran up and down stairs inside them with clogs on, and that rain was god crying!!

when my children were little, whenever the PIR of the alarm lit up red in the corner of the room, I used to say it was Father Christmas tuning in to see if they were behaving, because if he found out they were being naughty then they wouldn't get any presents for christmas - this worked until they were 12years old!!
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    That fish eyes were in tapioca

This... Still don't like the stuff.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    That mustard was made of crushed cat eyes. My cousins were evil.

I could never eat mayo as a kid because my cousins told me that mayo came from an old man with pimples and he squeezed them all into a jar at night and left them on people's porches. True or not, that was the reason I could not eat mayo or watch anyone eat mayo or get it even on my finger. I'd practically throw up when I'd see the dollop of mayo on cottage cheese or jello! It is still gross to this day, but I can eat it now in small amounts.